Is Dr. Fauci Responsible For The Coronavirus That Causes Covid-19?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, May 10, 2021.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

He's a piece of all this, not some kind of outlayer.
    It's all orchestrated. He's not "connected," he's operating as designed.

His usefulness will expire at some point. It always does.

2. John Brunner

According to this article updated this afternoon, our National Institute of Health changed the definition for "gain of function" on their website sometime this week. I won't copy & paste a wall of text, but the article cites both the Before and the After definitions.

The article also extensively quotes Rand Paul, who said "Realize that NIH is still funding Ecohealth collaboration with Wuhan thru 2025."

Earlier this year Fauci has tried to beat back Paul's investigations by saying “This is a pattern that Senator Paul has been doing now at multiple hearings, based on no reality … I have never lied, certainly not before Congress. Case closed.

Paul has reached across the aisle to get Democrats to participate in the investigation. With or without their help, I believe the DOJ [Garland] would have to prefer charges against Fauci, although Congress could charge him with contempt for lying.

As an aside, there are lots of interesting comments at the bottom of the article.

3. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I saw Rand Paul's well-deserved grilling of Dr. Faux last summer. Faux is a disgusting and despicable little human being. Rand had the paper trail in front of him at the time, although I don't recall exactly what it was.

Call me a pessimist (cuz I am) but I just cannot see Dr. Faux facing any punishment -- ever. Being "encouraged" to retire, quietly behind the scenes, might be the best we can hope for.

And what slimy sub-human might replace him?

4. John Brunner

On a broader note: If you're a criminal in government you get to resign. If you're a criminal elsewhere, you go to jail.

If you haven't you should read the comments. There's a story by a nurse of getting fired from her hospital for "gross misconduct" for refusing the shot. A snippet:

I was gonna try to say something back on topic, but anything virus-related seems to go back to Fauci. I still say he's a tiny fish in this pond.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

On a Bing search of "Is Dr. Fauci Responsible For The Coronavirus That Causes Covid-19?" this thread was on page 23 of the results. Being on page 23 of a SERP (search engine results page) isn't going to do us any good because no one except idiots like me will ever search that far. For most people, if it's not on page one or two of the SERPs, it won't be seen.

Digging deep is a part of what I do in my web directory job, so I do it for more personal reasons as well. For example, moving from page 23 to page 19 would represent progress, despite the fact that no one is going to see page 19, either.

Nevertheless, I am very happy with it. When you consider that this is an issue that has made it into the mainstream press finally, and which has been discussed or suggested in the Halls of Congress, largely due to the efforts of Senator Rand Paul, page 32 ain't so bad. I'd rather be on page one or two but on national issues like this, I don't expect it. That we show up at all is an indication that our pages are being actively spidered and included in the search engine results.

6. Bruce Andrew

Registered

One of my lunch buddies keeps thinking the GOP is going to "save us."

I was telling him a long time ago that that idea was ridiculous -- when is this supposed to happen? They've been asleep at the wheel forever (especially the past 20 months) and I don't expect them to grow balls anytime soon. They are half of the problem IMO.

Although it's always been this way to some degree (and the Founders were well aware of this) the tyrants aren't even hiding it anymore: The two opposing sides are the government ("The Swamp") vs. us, the people. National, state, and many local jurisdictions including the courts and every description of armed government employees are in opposition to us.

The nurse you quoted: I hear stories like that every week, from the people themselves, at Daniel Horowitz's daily podcast. Plus a lot of interviews with REAL doctors who are doing the real work of saving lives despite government roadblocks and threats at every turn.

It is all very disgusting.

7. John Brunner

We've been near the top on subjects that are less broadly discussed. A global topic like this one is gonna have a lot of volume.

8. John Brunner

I picked up that story on a gun owner's website.

Here is the COVID discussion group. There are discussions guys are having in a real-time mode regarding their employers' requiring the shot, the strains it is putting on their marriages, their thought processes as they struggle with this in the real world in a real-time mode. It is heartbreaking to see our government do this to us.

9. Bruce Andrew

Registered

It is so frustrating I have to get away from it all sometimes, but it's hard to do. I seem to always be drawn back into it after a day or so.

Some days all I hear or read is very dark and depressing -- the kind of stuff I've read about the rest of the world in past history, never once imagining we would be facing the monster's teeth right here in the US. The patterns repeat so closely it is chilling.

Then sometimes I'll get a day or so of good, uplifting news. :)

John Brunner likes this.
  10. John Brunner

That's another conversation I have with my friend here. We always seem to end up talking about this stuff. But how can we not? Our country is being destroyed.

Don Alaska and Bruce Andrew like this.
  11. Bruce Andrew

Registered

Yep. And are we at the point of no return? Even being an eternal pessimist (about everything in life) I don't think we've reached that point yet -- and so far I've managed to hang onto that idea. I don't think my subconscious mind will let me abandon all hope.

People in the future looking back will have a much clearer view.

12. John Brunner

So here's what it takes to get the attention of Congress on this man:

Bipartisan Letter from Congress Demands Answers from Fauci on Why Taxpayers Funded Experiments on Puppies

Yup. Puppies.
    Our children get injected, but Congress is gonna save the canines...and it's "bipartisan." Finally.

Apparently Fauci's division at the National Institutes of Health (National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) used a little over $1.5 Million of our money to experiment on dogs, first taking out their vocal cords. And Congress [finally] demands answers.

Yes, it's sick.
    Yes, it's shocking.
    Yes, it's evidence of a perverted demeanor.

And yes, the Congress of the United States of America is more incensed over puppies than they are over what this man has done to humans all over the world. I guess any hammer will do when it comes to beating this guy...but still. Apparently PITA trumps pity.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Dr Fauci is the head of the CDC who tells the government what they should do. The CDC is privately owned and funded by big pharma. The FDA is protecting big pharma and the heads go into the drug companies as CEO and leave the drug companies to become the head of the FDA. What a sick game we are watching

Marie Mallery likes this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Some sayThe New World Order has taken control of everything.Been working on it for a long time maybe a couple hundred years right after we became a nation. But I don't really know whats going on. I just parrot what I read that seems to fit the happening.I my listen to that ong now,The Happening.:p

15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Fauci is just a little Hitler. When in history have we needed to proves we are not sick. Using a test that shows a PaPa fruit, car exhaust, Coca Cola. all have the disease. He proved and published that the masks were the major cause of death in the Spanish Flu and also published that HCQ was a treatment for corona virus also a preventative
    Then comes out with all these lies

Bruce Andrew likes this.