Is Dr. Fauci Responsible For The Coronavirus That Causes Covid-19?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, May 10, 2021.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

So why focus on him? He's no more and no less perhaps than any such corporal higgins in veitnam shooting a thousand woman and infants under orders from the general in charge.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

You don't have to focus on him. If you're not interested in discussing Dr. Fauci, no one is forcing you to participate in this thread and if you're going to insist on taking it off-topic, I'd prefer you not do so.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

These are not new information they have already went after the makers of these viruses.

Jim Brown likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I’m at a small loss here.
    Although Fauci was a key figurehead during the AIDS outbreak in the 80’s, the swine flu later on and during the Ebola epidemic, I see nothing that he has really done to warrant the type of recognition he has obtained.
    He didn’t write any papers that I can find that were unusually great and as a matter of fact, during the AIDS outbreak he was the brunt of a lot of criticism by the LGBTQ community for dragging his feet.

Dunno but although he does have credentials that qualify him for research in the field of viral diseases and such, I see Fauci as nothing other than a community organizer of a sort. He’s the head of a large organization, speaks well and looks trustworthy which is all it takes to be a good con man and pencil pusher.
    To me, he’s very reminiscent of Edison who was awarded all the accolades for research he didn’t do but grabbed the limelight from the people he hired to do the research. He was a patent maker, plagiarist and a showboater....nothing more.

Fauci didn’t have anything to do with making the deals with the pharm companies to come up with a vaccine for CV-19 and frankly, just like during the AIDS outbreak, all I’ve seen him do is drag his feet once again. But yet, he’s held in some grand esteem and people hang onto every single word he says. Like our present president, Fauci looks trustworthy ergo he must Be trustworthy.

Ken Anderson and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I still question why Trump trusted Fauci. Why he didn't listen to the numerous highly qualified doctors that said it was man-made, masks didn't work, etc. Early on in the pandemic, such videos and writing from credible doctors were pulled and Trump never once spoke out about this dangerous censorship at that time. Although Fauci was not known to the public until the Wuhan viral assault on the world, he has been a player in viral warfare for many years. Without Fauci, this important link in the overthrow of the USA, wouldn't have happened, at least not in 2020.

The guy never came across as a highly qualified doctor and scientist to me. The first time I saw him and heard him speak, he was a politician. Dr. Burks was used to make elaborate models of what path they thought the virus would follow. Pure speculation since it was a NOVEL virus (or was it?) and something to scare the people into submission. Conform or millions will die. It was all very sinister and had a purpose, the last of which was controlling the spread. It was only a show that they were trying to control the spread, when in fact they were propagating the spread. Why didn't Fauci condemn Como for purposely sending thousands of older to their deaths? Because it was all part of the plan. Fauci was promised a seat among the new rulers and controllers and he got it. The proof is in the pudding so to speak.

Yes, Fauci should be indicted but that won't happen. We no longer have a republic ruled by democracy. Our high courts are compromised and no justice will prevail.

To answer your question, Fauci is responsible for helping the Chinese communist develop SARS2/Coronavirus released 2019 and also for the spread in the USA.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

I remember or think I remember over a year ago Trump at one time did say the masks were not needed, and that only a few people (turned out to be less than .04% I think) would be 'sick from the virus'.

The pressure from the money powers in charge changed that. (as it did for billions of people and almost all public leaders in government, agencies, charities, medical groups, stock market, most churches, almost all schools, most all forums (remember the RED BANNERS over forum pages CLEARLY STATING they would delete anything that exposed the covd virus deception) ..... so internet, television, media, politics, practically all areas and fields, fell prey to the powers in charge deception(s) )

7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think Trump was just being bombarded by all this conflicting info, and was loudly criticized whichever path he took. He chose what he thought was the best way to keep the American population safer, and hindsight is always 20/20. I, too, thought Fauci was a fraud from the beginnings, but I have a much different background from which to make the decision. Trump is a businessman with little scientific background.

8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I do not recall the U.S. Surgeon General ever introducing Fauci. Maybe he did but it seems to me, one day Fauci wasn’t there and the next, bingo, he’s giving advice over the airwaves with D. Trump looking on.
    Matter of fact, I do not recall the Surgeon General being involved at all except to back up Fauci and insist that people wear masks.

I guess my question is: Did the Surgeon General of the United States bring Fauci as the head honcho of all that is known and seen about the virus?
    It’s doubtful that the President knew anything about the doctor so who brought the guy in and recommended him for his very expensive post?
    Whoever it is, THAT’s the guy I would like to have a serious talk with.

Babs Hunt and Don Alaska like this.
  9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Apparently, for all to see, Fauci never suggested at all what is best for anyone except the power-monger/ money-makers/ elite in charge.
    I don't know if Trump ever trusted Fauci or not. There's no reason to do so, and many reasons never to trust him.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Just a moment ago saw this. It will likely be melded in with the previous post.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Here is a link to a recent post concerning Fauci's interest in keeping China out of the limelight.
    The first ten minutes or so are about Covid origins. If what this guy says is true, we may have the biggest mass murder in history working in the upper echelons of our government...or at least complicit. This would even dwarf Mao, and Stalin, much less Hitler. Apparently Fauci has been messing with messing with viruses for 20 years to make them MORE lethal to humans in violation of UN and WHO mandates and Federal law.
    Link

I

Beth Gallagher and Bobby Cole like this.
  12. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Accurate death totals are not available for India, China, most of Africa, and even Cambodia, where one of my friends lives, does not have any idea how many died from the disease. Much of the deaths in America are way overstated, while the rest of the world understated theirs, ass they have no monetary reward for increased Covid deaths.

14. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

On 11/20/2018 U.S. patent #1013070182 was granted to the Pirbright institute, for a coronavirus.

Bobby Cole and Beth Gallagher like this.
  15. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

My opinion

China has been doing research on coronavirus for years.

*IF* the pandemic started in a lab in China...

Someone got careless with their PPE (personal protective equipment) in the lab, and didn't tell anyone, hoping they lucked out and no harm was done. Until someone began to show symptoms. By then it was too late and had spread to others.

This is the most likely thing to happen, and makes sense, so it couldn't possibly be what happened. ;)

The only conspiracy was the cover up. Initially between the lab person and maybe his/her family. Then by the lab. Then by the Chinese government.