Have You Been Tested For The Coronavirus That Sometimes Leads To Covid-19?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Aug 20, 2020.

?

Have you been tested for the coronavirus that sometimes leads to COVID-19?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Well-Known Member
    Registered

You're close to perfect in knowing that.

They are not actually a virus, though, but tests for antibodies or other stuff ... and all the so=called viruses in the last century all test positive , so even a cold or minor flu could often test positive today... no matter when or what 'label' it had or when the person had it in the last 10 decades....

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Veteran Member
    Registered

I actually had no idea, but I looked at my "patient portal" and see that MD Anderson hospital charged my insurance $584 for the Covid test. Whaaaaa???? There was no out-of-pocket for me.

Update: I originally answered "no" to this survey but had to change my answer.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Well-Known Member
    Registered

As frequently noted in this forum, if there was not a lot of money in it, there would be no pandemic the way it was fraudulently handled for ever.
    This one is likely the most expensive ... trillions of dollars mis-spent... T R I LL IONS !! instead of telling the truth.... instead of just handling the causes and the symptoms without panic, as has been accomplished in the past with a total cost of only thousands or millions (ONE PERCENT what is being/ has been spent on this debacle)....
    And yes - millions of people's insurance, in favor of the druglords, pay money money money for procedures and visits and drugs , and the people have no idea they are being ripped of totally... both not knowing what is really happening, and not knowing the healthy options inexpensive, that used to be used.... they set up the insurance scams not to look like scams./.. same as the motives of many used car salesmen or lawyers in many fields and a lot of politicians.

4. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Veteran Member
    Registered

I Have been nose tested every seven days for weeks and received the vaccine on the 16th.

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Veteran Member
    Registered

Just watched a video that send me down the rabbit hole to do some research and here is something we should be aware of start with the video.
    Ethylene Oxide in PCR Swabs
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/1g96OQvasbRy/
    When checking it out found that a lot of medical equipment is also sterilized that way and even Mr Trump got tricked into recommending it on the ideas of re using masks. Here is some research
    https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/substances/ethylene-oxide
    Medical equipment and test swaps for covid
    https://grist.org/justice/ethylene-oxide-sterigenics-medline-covid/
    Re using medical masks sterilized with EO
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...cer-risks-for-health-care-workers/ar-BB13mWJ8

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

According to a citation issued with a lawsuit in Israel over the vaccine and the virus, Bill Gates has not been vaccinated. The quote attributed to him was, "There is no hurry for me."

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Veteran Member
    Registered

It is unethical and irresponsible to put out a vaccine when there is a cure. Covid has many cures and independent research has proved they work. All over the world studies have been done. Independent doctors all around the world have told of their success.
    The medical mafia have went out of their way to try and disprove the studies even to bring out their own fake studies quickly proved fraudulent. This medical mafia are willing to kill half the worlds population to stay in power. These people are sick

8. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered