Girls

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Joe Smith, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Joe Smith

Joe Smith Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I didn't like them until I hit the 6th grade in elementary school. Baseball cards (flipping), Kickball, Stickball, Comic books, Soda pop, Potato chips, Hostess fruit pies, Slim Jims & a successful Paper route all took priority back then.

2. Mary Robi

Mary Robi Veteran Member
    Registered

I didn't care too much for boys at that age. They were rough, icky and reported to have cooties......

Somewhere about the 7th grade, they started being somewhat interesting.

By 9th grade, they were VERY interesting.....

3. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

So a few good years can be enjoyed until they return to their boyhood vomit as old men hahaha!

4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

So, Joe, you didn't notice that skinny bushy-headed brunette folding a flat piece of gum, being readied for chewing, that she removed from a pack where it rested next to Micky Mantle while eating a Hostess chocolate pie and sipping a Nehi in a glass bottle in the 5th grade?

5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Starting in my Freshman year of high school, I got very interested in two girls. But, both girls were way, way above me, "scholastically" speaking. I was very skinny, with very short hair. I really looked like a "nerd" type, like one of those that had a pen pocket protector in their shirt pocket. Ok, picture this, if you have seen the movie........Michael J. Fox's dad in Back To The Future, but not wearing glasses.

Gee, then I wonder why I only had one date during my high school years! And, that was to a movie and then to the After-Prom Party in my Senior year. Then again, I don't remember any of my farmer friends who ever dated either. We were like the students that didn't have livestock/crops to take care of.

Sunny Bonet, Jim Brown and Joe Smith like this.
  6. Nathaniel Merritt

Nathaniel Merritt Active Member
    Registered

Hello Joe Smith. LOL. You aren't a former Mormon are you? I was interested in females a bit earlier, starting around age six. By ten I was hooked. By 13 I was almost obsessed. Everything else took a distant back seat.

Joe Smith likes this.