Expedition Unknown And Navy Ufo Videos

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Tony Page, May 21, 2021.

1. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Expedition Unknown a Josh Gate's show on 5/19 investigated the Declassified videos taken by the US Navy off Catalina Island.
    They interviewed Navy personnel who were there when the videos we're taking. The interviews were extremely interesting and contained additional information that is new for anyone following this event.
    They set up monitoring equipment at the peak of Catalina Island and did capture some unexplainable lights in the sky.
    Whitout going into all the details I thought it was an enjoyable show it's going to be continued next Wednesday for part 2. There's a good chance they will repeat the part 1 before they air the next episode.
    This is probably the most interesting UFO event since Roswell. I have no idea what to make of this, let me know what you think.

2. D'Ellyn Dottir

D'Ellyn Dottir Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I like many of these Discovery channel shows, and Josh Gates's sense of humor is a lot of fun. I did watch this episode you reference, @Tony Page, and I must have fallen asleep during it because one moment he was talking about UFOs and the next he was talking with an archeologist? / historian? who was showing him remnants of an ancient wall at Bethlehem in Galilee and talking about the evidence that the Bethlehem near Jerusalem proclaimed by Constantine's mother as the authentic birthplace of Jesus was the wrong one.

Anyway, I thought what I saw of Gates's UFO episode was interesting, especially in light of the 16 May 21 60 Minutes story on Navy pilot reports and UAPs - apparently the new name for UFOs.

Tony Page likes this.
  3. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

It was a very interesting show. When they interviewed the Navy crew members they had indicated that besides the video, the crew had a sighting of a craft under the water. They said it was the size of a Boeing 747 airliner. Very fascinating.

D'Ellyn Dottir likes this.
  4. D'Ellyn Dottir

D'Ellyn Dottir Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yeah, definitely missed that part. Will look for the repeat next week.

Tony Page likes this.
  5. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I made a mistake show is called Expedition X it's a Josh Gates show with Jessica Chobot and Phill Torres.

Jim Brown likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It seems that perhaps the "disclosure" awaited by UFO buffs for decades may be just around the corner. The Navy has also released statements from submariners about underwater "craft" travelling over 100 knots submerged. Reported the crew was terrified not knowing what they were "seeing". Tales of UFOs entering and emerging from the water have been around since the 1950s, but only recently have they been substantiated by the Navy. We'll see....

Jim Brown and Tony Page like this.
  7. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

The underwater submersible object (USO) sounds amazing,there was a show can't remember which one were a Navy crew member
    photographed one through the submarine periscope. The photo showed the craft entering or exiting the water I can't remember which.
    Jessica Chobot & Phill Torres the investigators on the show we're told by Navy crew members that they couldn't be USA made craft, that they would have been told. I think there's a possibility it's made by us and kept secret 2 all except the highest levels of government. We have more Mysteries than answers, but I hope this one gets cleared up, I'm really interested in knowing what we're seeing.

Don Alaska and Jim Brown like this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We have been hearing more and more about the possibility that there are extra-terrestrials close to earth, and possibly having been here for a very long time.
    I have been reading about something called the Earth Alliance (or something similar to that name), and they are saying that we may be very close to actually having disclosure about the existence of ET’s.
    Since it would be a serious shock to just about everyone in the whole world, I imagine that they have to be careful how much is revealed at a time, assuming that it is actually true.

We also read about a “fake alien invasion” , so it might be hard to tell if it a real one or the fake one if it happens.
    Here is an interesting article that talks about the alliance, medical advances (MedBeds), and the removal of the evil people who are now controlling this earth. It mentions the money system changing, so people will not be living in such poverty as happens in many countries right now , which is known as NESARA/GESARA.
    All of this sounds good, and it would be good news if we actually have other races of people who are advanced and can help this earth become a better place for all of us living here.

https://exopolitics.org/cabal-leade...urrender-to-extraterrestrials-earth-alliance/

9. Rose Flowers

Rose Flowers Well-Known Member
    Registered

When President Trump ordered the Department of Defense to declassify its info on UFOs and send the report to Congress, I wondered if we were on the verge of full disclosure of the UFO phenomenon. But of course that didn’t happen. The bottom line was the Navy said UFOs might be extraterrestrial and they might not. This statement says absolutely nothing about their origin. While the Navy is more forthcoming about their observations, the real epicenter of interaction with UFOs and their physics and philosophy is at Area 51, the top secret facility of the Air Force. Some fascinating facts have come from whistleblowers from this facility, but I don't expect the military to broadcast their information any more than they did the physics of the Atomic Bomb before it burst full blown upon the scene and ended WWII.

Tony Page and Yvonne Smith like this.