Depopulation?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

We had a virus that no medical system world wide has not isolated. The WHO, CDC, or any other medical group have isolated this virus. Personally I think it was the yearly flu. Now using the media and paid the medical doctors and hospitals to lie. The made a yearly flu into a pandemic. But that was not the real reason for the depopulation it comes through the vaccines. There is no reason or ethical reason for vaccine if there is a cure available and there is HCQ ,invermectin and a lot more many studies have proved they work but the medical system tried to bring out fake studies to disproved the drugs and caught.
    Then the real killer came out and that was the vaccines the vaccines have many ways to do the job first is a quick kill like people dying within days. the second is a change in the persons immune system so when they come in contact with a virus in the future the immune system will over react causing autoimmune response. They are using all means possible to get everyone vaccinated. There is one small problem for them 30 countries have halted one vaccine US just stopped another because they can see problems showing up. The last is a sterilizing of the population. this will not be noticed directly. The people behind this a genocidal fanatics and admit what they plan on doing { Gates] that is why he has put in place legal protection for him and his company they have diplomatic immunity.

John Nopales and Brian Naginoth like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's not depopulation. It's genocide.

The nations that are reproducing at many times their replacement rate are not the ones being targeted (not that any of us should be targeted.)

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I would recommend alpha-lipoic acid to all who are seniors. Not only does it make you much more resistant to all viral diseases, but it improves glucose metabolism and prevents glycation of proteins, thus keeping things like HgBA1C at lower levels and improves or eliminates neuropathy. If you are on any anti-diabetic meds or insulin, be sure to track glucose levels if you decide to use it. A paper published by NCBI recommended 1200 mg/per day for Covid. You can read that for yourself if you search for it.

4. John Brunner

Thanks for that, Don. I've not heard of this substance before.

Here are links to a couple of NCBI articles:
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26406389/
    https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Lipoic-acid

Here are the search results with links to other articles:
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=alpha-lipoic+acid+NCBI&t=ffcm&atb=v227-1&ia=web

Don Alaska likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Project Veritas just caught CNN saying that they push the fake fear of covid just for rating

John Nopales likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

John Brunner likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The NCBI article may have been taken down as it didn't follow the narrative. Here is another link to an article that I haven't read on the topic. I started looking into it originally because I was looking at things that control the ACE2, the access point for the virus.

link

Much like other things, I would look at ALA as a prophylactic measure rather than a treatment. That was contained in the original article that I accessed. As you can see by your research, it is a supplement with many uses.

8. John Brunner

I already looked. My local Walmart here in the sticks carries it.

9. John Brunner

Yeh, I was gonna list the diverse uses but figured those who are interested can find that out for themselves. I've always had an issue with the NCBI website. It seems I can find abstracts but never the complete articles...or is that how it is supposed to be?

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I had the entire article previously to which I referred, but it is on the PubMed subscription list, and that does cost money. Maybe you have to pay for it twice; once with Federal funding and then again directly out of your pocket.

John Brunner likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Another step into depopulation…… forced vasectomies. Only for American citizens most likely, and illegals won’t have to do this anymore than they are required to be vaccinated.
    This is just a proposal, so hopefully, it won’t go anywhere.

25BB89C0-39D5-4EC6-BC97-7BE74B1BDC22.jpeg

12. John Brunner

While that's supposedly parody legislation, that would be just like the government to give people money to make babies only to later cut their nuts off for it, all for votes in the then-current climate.

I wonder what's next...penalizing hospitals for "over-admitting" COVID patients?

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I just did 2 google searches: 'female education and birth rate' and 'declining birth rate: good or bad' I've known for some time that the more educated she is, the fewer the births. The second seemed to agree with what I thought I'd observed recently, namely that the powers that be are worried about the declining birth raate. Example:

Why a Falling Birth Rate Is a Big Problem

Want to stimulate the economy? Have a baby.

By Rick Newman

|Dec. 3, 2012, at 1:36 p.m.
    It seems that if the powers that be wanted to depopulate, free college education for women would be the logical way to go.

14. John Brunner

That "legislation" seems to have been some kind of joke put forth by a politician.

I think it depends on who "they" want to depopulate, if "they" want to depopulate at all. As you likely know, most "advanced" cultures are declining in their native populations (below replacement level birth rates.) Absent immigration, the population of the United States and many others would be declining. This has been happening for quite a while...again, I'm sure this is not news to most folks here.

I agree that for all the purported hand-wringing over the world being overpopulated, no one seems to want to drag the ever-expanding nations into the modern era. Education and robust economies give people hope for the their futures and the futures of their children, and they naturally have smaller families without being threatened or coerced.

I think a lot of advanced economies are in a trap. GDP is no longer a measure of activity, it is now a driver of activity and a thing to be pursued. I don't know what would happen if populations truly declined and GDPs followed. Businesses would obviously contract with fewer consumers and fewer employees, but everything is/would be proportional. Stocks would suffer as revenue declined and absolute profit dollars reduced, but again, such things are meant to be the result of human activity, not the driver.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Newsweek says it is real.

https://www.newsweek.com/democratic...proposes-requiring-vasectomies-age-40-1635925

John Nopales and John Brunner like this.