Denny's

Discussion in 'Restaurant Reviews' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Duane Dutchell

Duane Dutchell Veteran Member
    Registered

Denny's is like, if you're traveling and you don't want to take any chances or search, Denny's will do, but that's about it.

Frank Sanoica and Joe Riley like this.
  2. Ken N Louis

Ken N Louis Veteran Member
    Registered

We stopped at a Denny's in Oklahoma and my wife ordered soup with her sandwich, the waitress brought a big bowl of soup. My wife told her she would like a "cup of soup" the waitress brought her a styrofoam cup with the same amount of soup!! LOL

Ruby Begonia likes this.
  3. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

That is funny. Weirdly enough, I had a similar experience also on Oklahoma. Traveling through we stopped at a Waffle place. Knowing already that they give you powered non dairy creamer when ordering coffee in many places in OK, I asked for coffee with milk. I got a cup of black coffee and a styofoam cup full of milk. They charged me for the milk! (Sorry, off topic)

4. Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae Veteran Member
    Registered

Denny's is ok but in recent months they have begun to jack their prices up and reduced the amount of food so it's no longer "affordable". I enjoyed their breakfast menu .. hubby liked the Build A Burger. The "skillets" were fun and quite tasty. But with such a big price increase and about 1/3 less food .. we stopped going there.

5. Duane Dutchell

Duane Dutchell Veteran Member
    Registered

They quit making the skillets, didn't they?

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae Veteran Member
    Registered

Last time we were there they still had a few of them but they have them scattered throughout the menu. It's a shame because some of those skillets were delicious.

Joe Riley likes this.