Crime Increased Significantly Since Lockdown (was Expected)...

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Jeff Elohim, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

duckduckgo search results -
    Not many results contain great.Search only for "great" increase masked robberies?

Police Report a 50% Increase in Robberies Thanks to ...
    https://redstate.com/alexparker/202...c-masks-50-percent-increase-robberies-n137391
    Well, it's happened — like you knew it would. The proliferation of masks in our society has resulted in a giant increase in armed robberies. Call it a newfound element of surprise. In the past, that ski-masked dude beside you at the bank might raise suspicion.

Maskdemic? Police report huge increase in robberies ...
    www.worldtribune.com/2020/exclusives/maskdemic-police-report-huge-increase-in-robberies/
    Police report huge increase in robberies By ... masked marauders had to free their faces immediately after leaving a bank or store to avoid suspicion once in the general public. But it came with ...

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't see where crime has increased, but, for short periods it did slow down. However, from reading Internet opening page on Monday mornings now, killings, bad drug deals and robberies are back in full force.

3. Jeff Elohim

Registered

If the news is not broadcast, where would you see the crime increases ?

If the news is broadcast, and says there's been a fifty percent increase in robberies (in some areas at least),
    then
    we sort of expect there has been a fifty percent (or more?) increase in robberies - the increase was predicted and expected before it happened, because people wearing masks are more willing to rob a store, than if they are not wearing a mask. (the criminals).

The greater increase in crime is by the government and medical and drug makers - deceiving the public daily.

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, Jeff, like I keep saying, for those that don't like what goes on in America............why continue to live here???

5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

As if the corruption then doesn't matter, as long as enough people accept it ?

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

World wide corruption is something else also ..... note first just the threads on this forum, then further down, more about crime in the USA... (not counting the ethical criminals/ doctors/ politicians/ and the theft of billions of dollars each day) >>>

Search Results for Query: crime
    Search Again
    1. [​IMG]
      Australia has been doing a crime against Humanity COVID-19 - A Quantifiable Fraud and a Crime Against Humanity...
      Post by: Martin Alonzo, Sep 30, 2020 in forum: Viruses
    2. [​IMG]
      It should be a real crime to let people die of a disease when they have found many cures but the FDA will not approve them. This medical system...
      Post by: Martin Alonzo, Aug 31, 2020 in forum: Viruses
    3. [​IMG]
      ...knew the cure and refused to give it to people that is the biggest crime that has ever been. Killing people for a dollar. The real sick people...
      Post by: Martin Alonzo, May 4, 2020 in forum: Viruses
    4. [​IMG]
      It’s just as bad here in Australia while crime gangs strip our shelves bare to send products over seas ( proved and by current affair programs...
      Post by: Kate Ellery, Apr 3, 2020 in forum: Viruses
    ==================================================================
    Safe Search: Off
    Any Time

The murder increase in the US, explained - Vox
    [​IMG]https://www.vox.com/2020/8/3/21334149/murders-crime-shootings-protests-riots-trump-biden
    A preliminary FBI report also found murders up 15 percent nationwide in the first half of 2020. The increase in homicides is large and widespread enough to raise serious alarms for criminologists...

'Steep Increase' in Violent Crime Reported This Year | The ...
    [​IMG]https://thecrimereport.org/2020/09/28/steep-increase-in-violent-crime-reported-this-year/
    Big cities tend to overstate national crime trends, so a smaller rise in murder would be expected nationally, but a 15 percent increase in murders nationally in 2020 would be the largest one-year...

Thirty-six of 50 largest cities experience double-digit ...
    [​IMG]https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...rience-double-digit-rise-in-homicides-in-2020
    An analysis by the Wall Street Journal, which was published on Sunday, showed that homicides, shootings, and gun violence in the 50 largest cities rose in 2020, with murders, in particular...

FBI: Murders climbed amid a decrease in violent crime in 2020
    [​IMG]https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/202...rease-in-violent-crime-in-2020/9471600225926/
    Sep 15, 2020Published Tuesday, the FBI preliminary report on crime between January and June of this year found that murder and non-negligent manslaughter offenses increased by nearly 15% during the timeframe...

Crime Increase: Homicide Rate Spikes 37 Percent in America ...
    [​IMG]https://www.nationalreview.com/news...americas-20-largest-cities-in-just-one-month/
    Both Chicago and New York have seen a major increase in homicides and shooting victims this year. Chicago police recorded 440 homicides in the first seven months of 2020, up from 290 homicides over...

Major American Cities See Sharp Spike In Murders In 2020 ...
    [​IMG]https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallm...e-sharp-spike-in-murders-in-2020-infographic/
    Aug 4, 2020While Asher's data doesn't take July into account, it also shows an alarming increase in homicides in the Windy City between the first half of 2019 and the first half of 2020. There were 284 up to...

Why some police officials believe crime is on the rise in ...
    [​IMG]https://abcnews.go.com/US/us-cities-increase-violent-crime-police-group/story?id=71411919
    We have 86 homicides this year, compared to 37 to this point last year -- so we have a 132% increase. We've had an increase since the fall, but it has increased immensely over the last couple of months," Milwaukee Inspector Leslie Thiele told PERF.

7. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Marie Mallery likes this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

"let them touch them things" Celene Dion. :D
    Par for the course of the end a once civilized nation

9. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

I really don't know what to think of this, but I believe the "do not confront", thing started when store employees were told by management, dealing with those that refused to wear a face mask, happened. When employees did confront those not wearing a mask, fights and even shootings/killings happened.

But, during the face mask requirement days, our local Walmart hired a very muscular Security Guard that stood by the Entrance. If a person wasn't wearing a mask, or didn't have one in-hand to put on, he simply wasn't going to let you in the store. I never read once where anyone confronted him.

Now, if a customer in the store, who was "carrying", seen a clerk ask for, but was not given, a receipt by someone leaving the store with items, that customer could confront the shoplifter. The "playing field" would be even, if the shoplifter had a gun.

IOW, shoplifting should not be allowed! End of story.

10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Untill our leaders stop ignoring the cartels coming into this nation drugging up our youth and increasing crime it will only get worse.
    Not to speak of the fact we don't have the hospitals aand medical facilities to handle all this new human growth. Many hospitals have already closed down and our fresh water and crop fields are are in trouble too.
    Not to speak of the the beating education is taking.
    No nation could stand this kind of uncontrolled invasion from around the world.

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Nope. It's not my job to protect Lowe's. Most likely, their employees are instructed not to interfere. Rampant thefts are a part of the progressive plan. If I were to pull a weapon on them, I'd probably go to jail while the shoplifters will go home. When I carry (and I seldom do), it is purely for self-protection.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  12. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Our leaders? I don't see any leaders, just power-hungry, pandering pusillanimous politicians.

13. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

#1: I am not anyone's security guard.
    #2: It is illegal to use deadly force to protect property...even my own. At least, that's the law in Virginia.
    #3: What does having a concealed weapons permit got to do with it? Not all states require them, some states allow open carry without a permit, etc.

I really doubt that "some would." I don't know a single gun owner who would (and I'm highly active in the community,so I know a lot of them.) If "some did," the crap would be all over the news every single evening, since opportunities abound every single day.

I don't understand what grounds you think you would have to confront them (even if you were in your 30s.) When I worked retail--as an employee of the store--I was instructed to call Security and let them handle it. Just be a good witness and stay out of it.

14. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, John, if it's illegal to use deadly force to protect a persons property where you live, I know that would be one great reason I wouldn't live in Virginia. Just saying.

There are plenty of young "macho" guys in society, that carry, and, most likely, do something.

15. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Just what kind of Nation do we live in, when shoplifters walk into a store, grab whatever, walk right by the cashiers and out the front door, get into a waiting vehicle and leave? Lots of folks always complain about how much some things cost, yet the store loses money and a stores loss ends up being put on the consumers.