Creepy Parasites In Some Face Masks.

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Veteran Member
    Registered

There is a growing number of videos on the web showing black thread like worms in the masks and in the test swabs used for covid.
    WORM-LIKE MYSTERY ENTITIES ON MASKS & SWABS [2021-04-03] - TIM TRUTH (DOCUMENTARY VIDEO)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/UxbhHdInBYBX/

2. Gloria Mitchell

Gloria Mitchell Veteran Member
    Registered

Martin take a break. Have a strawberry margarita ...you will forget all about them black worms:eek::D:p

Nancy Hart and Beth Gallagher like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is a picture of what they are finding on the face masks. There is a video that actually magnifies the parasites and you can see them moving around. There was another video that I saw that looked like it was the same kind of thing, and it was inside of a blood vein.
    Since I know that the masks do not really help anyway, but are forced requirements to go into any store, I either use the face shield that is clear plastic and does not touch my face, or I have a little cloth one that I can wash and re-use, and it serves the purpose.

7BDC7E70-4092-41F1-A0F6-65F3A635043A.jpeg

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

Hard to check the validity, but since almost all the disposable masks I have seen for sale come from China, it would be really ironic if they are not only profiting from the virus they released upon the world, but are adding another pathogen into the "remedy" that governments are insisting that people use to protect them selves form the first issue. Very ingenious of them.... Perhaps they will offer another remedy for whatever is on the masks.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Veteran Member
    Registered

Not to let their American counterparts off of the hook, it is entirely plausible that American investors in these Chinese businesses throw dollars at America politicians (who are likely similar investors) to continue the mask charade so as the keep the cash cycle going.

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I said it was very difficult to verify because most doctors can't use a microscope--except for pathologists, and their stuff is all prepped for them. The parasite would have to be stained to see it microscopically, and doctors generally aren't able to do that well. It would be hard to stain anything on the mask material itself anyway, and the parasites would have to be removed and stained on a different medium.

Bobby Cole likes this.