China Warning

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Craig Wilson, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

China poses the greatest threat to America and the rest of the free world since World War II, outgoing National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe has said as the declining Trump administration ramps up anti-Chinese rhetoric in its last few weeks of office.

"The intelligence is clear: Beijing intends to dominate the US and the rest of the planet economically, militarily and technologically," Mr Ratcliffe wrote in The Wall Street Journal.

"Many of China's major public initiatives and prominent companies offer only a layer of camouflage to the activities of the Chinese Communist Party."

"I call its approach of economic espionage 'rob, replicate and replace,
    China robs US companies of their intellectual property, replicates the technology and then replaces the US firms in the global marketplace." added Mr Ratcliffe.

Terence Eames likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We just learned that Eric Swallwell, one of the Representatives from California has been involved with a Chinese Comunist spy, apparently for at least the last five years.
    We also know that Diane Feinstein said that someone who worked for her turned out to be a Communist spy.
    Swallwell stated that Nancy Pelosi KNEW about the spy that he has been having an affair with all of this time, and she apparently didn’t see any problem with it.

Anyway, you would think that this would be big news, but our news media barely mentions it. If this had been someone who was a Republican, it would have been front page news on every station, proven or not !

D53590BC-0411-4720-90EE-08FE1104D294.jpeg

3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I have told people for years; Russia is not our worst threat. China is. They have taken over the world economy. If they call in all the debt that the US owes them, we'd be bankrupt.

4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

And how are they accomplishing this after all these years?
    Simple....Coronavirus. Think about that.

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

They have investigated and come up with a list of thousands of people who are compromised with communist china , and I am sure that if this is happening here, it is happening all over the world as well.
    We have Chinese troops training on the west coast of Canada, near the island of Vancouver, and probably elsewhere, and it has also been rumored that there are Chinese troops in Mexico as well.
    President Trump is ramping up our homeland defenses so we are not discounting the possibility of an actual attack.

Last week, one of our fighter jets went down in the northern part of Michigan, and some people are reporting that it was shot down by Chinese troops, but there is no confirmation of that , as far as I know.

EF1A8736-CD5B-47DF-8932-A7BE1BE9FC0A.jpeg

Terence Eames likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

tiny footnote, totally unauthorized: (no substantiation possible, without a lot more time and space that available on any forum)
    (oh, there's a few old volumes somewhere... identified this centuries ago... but who cares enough to read thousands of pages ? )
    the entity/ system of babylon is far far far more infiltrated everywhere than 'anyone' is aware, and co-ordinates chinese, and all the other, actions, behind the scenes... it is by far the most dangerous, and least of all known...

7. Terence Eames

Terence Eames Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As another Aussie, I find China's behaviour in the region reprehensible. They lie, steal intellectual property, claim territorial waters of many other close Nations, Hong Kong, Uighurs, ... and dozens of other immoral current global instances. Sure they've had a hard history, who hasn't? That's no excuse for their current bastardry. Even the Philippines have got angry with them. Duterte tried currying up to them, silly man. The Chinese bureacats have no honour.

They won't talk to us Aussies re their draconian tarriffs on us. When they do respond to polite diplomatic language of others they spit and snarl like the petulant children they are. Whinnie the Pooh, or president 11, is an evil wolf in hiding. Hiding behind Covid??? It wouldn't surprise me with their perchance for deception and lying.
    They do terrible things to their own and set debt traps for naive developing nations, and then claim vital infrastructures as payment.
    They even bought a 99 year lease on Australia's most northerly
    port of Darwin. That was more a laughable stuff up and we're about to rescind that deal, which I hope really annoys them. More tantrums from the precious little princes no doubt. They ignore international treaties so often except when it suits them. Stuff them. I vote we pay them $19.99 for it back, and not a cent more. That's how they play the game!

If China invades Taiwan I hope many Nations will come to their aid like the US, the UK, my Australia, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, ....even Brunei, and of course the 1.4 billion Indians who likewise despise the Chinese.
    China is the most evil of all nations in this current age willing to do anything without any sense of morality. The Region and the World need to keep them in check. They only have the little fat nutter in NK in tow. Russia?
    Churchill once said better to jaw-jaw than war-war. Fair enough but they won't talk to us refusing to even pick up the phone. In hindsight, our PM Morrison did put his foot in his mouth (he's good at that) being the first to ask Chi-nah about the origins of Co-vid. Snarling is the best they can do in reply.
    So if it comes to war, better sooner than later I reckon. Now we know the colour of this monster's stripes, better to take it out before it grows bigger. China is the planet's greatest evil and I know my Australia would work side by side (again) with a US led coalition to dethrone these despots. The Middle East will seem minor to this conflict. China's choice but they are'nt wise enough to see that. Karma!

Both Biden and Trump can see the rising threat of China to the world.

Global Warming? Of course China's on board having poisoned its own cities with great effacacy!

Let's defend Taiwan and its Sovereignty.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    Craig Wilson and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I think China is a big threat but I also thinks it goes a lot higher.
    Like the chess theory of one side against another. like in WW2 we had two sides battling for control and at that time we did not know that there was people funding both sides so it did not matter to them which side wins they did. We should not be looking at the chess board wondering who will win but look at who owns the chess board and the peaces. I think the Chinese government is controlled by the same elites that run the rest of the world. It is all a distraction while they take their money to the bank.

John Brunner likes this.
  9. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

But not only does the snake have many heads, it has installed idiots in the global media and in government positions who are naive enough and narcissistic enough to believe that they [the idiots] actually matter to the snake.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Ah, it’s a cruel world. The US has had a good run but someday someone
    will topple us and they will be the masters and we will be the slaves. We’ll
    be like a cop in an open prison yard. Merely a matter of time. It won’t matter
    which party is in power, when China or who ever is ready to strike, they will
    take us. They already know we can’t win a conflict with a long supply line,
    so they will position themselves, militarily, economically, and with sufficient
    allies, they will overwhelm us and we will all be eating rice with chopsticts.

John Brunner and Beth Gallagher like this.
  11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Fortunately, they still owe us more than we owe them. When they became "the" China under Jimmy Carter, they assumed all the debt that China accumulated during WWII. That amounts to an incredible amount of money since it has been earing interest and compounding all this time. I addition to this, they have a great deal invested in the U.S. economy. Biden is proposing investing the absurd amount of $20 trillion in the New Green Deal while China is continuing to build new coal-fired plants. After the West bankrupts itself chasing Global Warming, Global Cooling, or Climate Change, China and India (also exempt from restrictions as a "developing nation" like /China) will be the only functioning economies remaining, as was the U.S. after WWII. We know how that turned out. China will not be as benevolent as the U.S. was....

12. Shirley Martin

Registered

But @Bill Boggs , what about the nuclear bombs we have? If any nation attacks us militarily, we nuke them.

13. Bill Boggs

Registered

@Shirley Martin,They fall DOA, chopsticks burn, white rice turn brown, the world trembles, then all eyes turn to Russia. We put up a large white flag and on it, written in red,
    Who Next? Raise your hand.

14. Shirley Martin

Registered

15. Bill Boggs

Registered

@Shirley Martin
    We shall rename the new China Plato and say it is a cousin of Pluto, the little planet
    and announce anyone who wants can go live on Plato can go. We will give the
    British Hong Kong. We will colonize the new planet, bring in engineers to tame its wild
    rivers and huge mountains, farm its flatlands, and say, What ever is beyond our borders?
    UGH! Russia! And on that Russia border we will install lasers capable of destroying
    everything with in twenty-five hundred miles and tell the Russians how the cow ate the
    cabbage and then what happened to the cow. And we will say, "This is good." It is better
    than before it was nuked and the nation will move into the happy mode and it will last a
    whole day. And evrryone will think,"this is good."

Last edited: May 5, 2021