Censorship Of The President Of The Usa

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

CNBC stopped the presidential speech last night and took him off the air. This is a first amendment right to speak wrong or not. It is not the right of the media to censor because they do not like what you are saying.

Lon Tanner and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Well Martin, we may not like that Twitter and FB along with most of the MSM have managed to censor the President but sadly, as free enterprises they can do what they wish.
    For some, Capitalism isn’t about being fair but rather who, no matter who, will line the pockets with the most money. We have to face the facts that the cancel culture is alive and doing well no matter who they hurt.

Ed Wilson likes this.
  3. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

!The man announced his victory. He has not won yet, far from it. Media has no responsibility to broadcast a lie,no matter whose mouth it comes from.
    Apparently you do not understand the concept of free speech as outlined in the Constitution of the United States. Just a primer: The government may not prevent or compel you to make a statement. All the media sources liberal, conservative, yack a doodle what ever are privately owned.. The exact "People" this amendment was written for.
    In the mind of the producers of these networks decided that his statements did not meet their threshold for veracity.and they shut him down. Censorship, yeah maybe! Tough get over it. If you want to listen to your team, you have a myriad of outlets. Just a few of the top of my head: Fox,OAN, Washington Times, Rush Limbaugh,etc.
    There is also no "Ballot Sting", If you were a citizen, you would know that each locality prints it own ballots,as they cover every open office from president to dog catcher. Each of the 51 voting entities,(states and DC) set their own format.
    There is no standard ballot paper with so called watermarks,no central printing office, just probably hundreds of small business through out my nation that landed this years contract.

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

MICHIGAN ERROR CAUGHT! Dozens of counties used software that caused 6,000 votes to switch to Biden!

Ed Wilson likes this.
  5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Sometimes he needs to be censored. (There, I said it. :D)

Thomas Stearn and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

For the most part, true except that on the campaign trail I can easily bring up at least 10 high powered lies that Biden managed to have covered by the MSM.
    The media will cover and put their own spin on everything that will benefit them the most. It may be capitalism and right there in line with the 1st Amendment but it sure ain’t journalism.

And, by the bye, we have Aussies, Brits, Canadians and have even had a couple Filipino’s here and everyone has had something to say about
    American politics but yet you continually to pick on Martin about where he is from. Granted, he’s a conspiracy nut but so are a lot of good folks I know. (To some degree, I married one and I love her dearly and wouldn’t have it any other way.)
    Martin doesn’t cuss, doesn’t bother anyone, doesn’t have a bad word to say about you or anyone else on this forum and he’s been here a heckova lot longer than you and........he’s never been banned nor his stuff deleted as far as I can remember.
    There’s something to be said about “character”. Think about it.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  8. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Martinis the only non American that badmouths us,and posts nothing but divisive propaganda.
    Many if not all of the other non-Americans have posted observations or opinions,but he is the only one to attempt harm.

9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

And, you’re probably the only one that takes it that way. Most of his stuff gets moved to the conspiracy board but so far as attempting to do harm, again, you’re probably the only one who believes that.

As a small observation, you seem to believe everything that comes from the left wing media but do not think that THEY are attempting to do harm?

Martin Alonzo and Tom Galty like this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

If true this could swing all states to Trump

11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo spoke today (his full speech is on YouTube if you want to listen). Afterwards, he takes questions, and the first thing that the reporters asked him about was Biden’s transition team, and here is his response. (It is about 24 minutes in, if you want to listen to the whole thing).

Bobby Cole likes this.