Celebrities And Politicians With Corona Virus

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Yvonne Smith, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

heard of him years ago when hearing wa not so bad. He and Pavarotti were competing opera singers from Italy

Lois Winters and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

The heir to the Brit crown Bonnie Prince Charlie also has it. QE2 is safe as I understand it.

3. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Yvonne, Domingo was one of the famous 3 Tenors group that sang all over the world. I've now heard that he has many sex allegations against him, but once again, we shall have to wait and see. He has sung all the famous operas and I had the pleasure of seeing him one time. Extremely talented.

4. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

I cannot understand the hatred that accompanied the testing of Prince Charles. The man has a pre-existing condition, wasn't feeling well, so was tested. He was found to be positive. I should think the Brits would be happy this was caught early for their future King. They think that just because he's a royal, he received preferential treatment. Well, guess what, now he will folks.

5. Thomas Stearn

Thomas Stearn Veteran Member
    Registered

UK PM Boris Johnson has also tested positive.

Lois Winters likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Maybe not, they are saying that she has it also.

7CE50656-329E-4F72-8473-10797D1C2D4B.jpeg

7. Craig Wilson

Registered

I will listen to it. My son says same as you that the pinko (left) dominated press in America thru its Fake News paints the wrong picture of your President..

QE2 does have it. Shows you that this virus dont discriminate with even royalty not immune.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

From a Brit tend to agree he is a breath air after Bush and Obama....but thought Clinton was not that bad even if he was perverted

9. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

What about British PM Boris Johnson?

He's got to keep himself inside 10 Downing Street so he won't infect Parliament!

Hal

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Even though it has only been a ew days since the news was announced that Prince Charles was found to have the virus, he is already saying that he is over it and is out of isolation. I don’t think that he was even in the hospital while recovering, at least I didn’t see anything that said he was in a hospital.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52088684

Also, Greta Thunberg announced that she had totally recovered after a few days of isolation.
    Tom and Rita Hanks are said to be totally recovered, and had very little problem with the virus, according to their tweets and instagrams while in Australia.
    An interesting thing is that both of them were reported to have died , by one of the newspapers (will have to find the information again), apparently, President Trump was about to tweet that they had died, but then everyone retracted it and said that they are fine. Strange.....

Here is what I found about Tom Hanks, and there was another one that reported his wife died, too.
    It is from News 24.
    Have you heard or seen anything like this, @Craig Swanson ?

4D22CB80-0B05-4713-8FD1-8D17711DB602.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

:D Yes our President does like to "inflate" the good news...but I'll take that anyday over what we had before!

12. Craig Wilson

Registered

I was hugely enlivened reading about this American man this morning. Having just turned 104, Bill Lapschies has become the oldest American to contract and then defeat Covid -19.
    On top of this Mr Lapschies who lives in a nursing home in Lebanon, Oregon has also survived the Spanish Flu, the Great Depression, a couple of recessions and WW2. It is fair to say this centenarian is "a survivor". Good on you Bill.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
  13. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Good news. I wonder if they could study his antibodies and learn what he has that enables him to survive the viruses.

Craig Wilson and Nancy Hart like this.
  14. Craig Wilson

Registered

UK PM Boris Johnson's health worsened overnite and he has now been moved into the ICU unit at London's St Thomas Hospital. Johnson, 55, is the second world leader, after Germany's Angela Merkel, to contract COVID-19.

15. Thomas Stearn

Thomas Stearn Veteran Member
    Registered

Not quite correct. Merkel did not contract the virus. She was in quarantine for two weeks after it had turned out that the doctor who had given her a pneumococci shot was infected. She has tested negative three times and is now back in office. It's difficult, I know, but COVID-19 is the disease of the lungs that may be caused by the virus Sars-CoV-2.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    Lois Winters and Ken Anderson like this.