Celebrities And Politicians With Corona Virus

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Yvonne Smith, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Senator Rand Paul seems to be the latest one to announce that he has tested positive, although there are at least four senators that have announced positive test results thus far, including Mitt Romney from Utah.
    Probably the most well-known celebrity to have the virus would be Tom Hanks and his wife, and many other ones have announced that they are in self-isolation without saying whether they have tested positive.

What is totally amazing , is the proportion of celebrities and political leaders who have contracted the virus, compared to the amount of people who are known to have it altogether, the percentage is larger than one would expect.

Happy news is that both our President and Vice-President (and wives) have tested negative , even though they were exposed to people who did get the virus.

We love our president, but sometimes, we just have to make funny jokes about his way of speaking, and when I read this, I laughed and laughed; so I am sharing it .
    (This is a meme and not something that Trump actually said)

AE1D3B26-F8F5-4A2E-837B-51E5C148C51F.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  2. Yvonne Smith

You have probably all read by now that Harvey Weinstein has also tested positive for the virus, and been moved from the prison to a hospital. So, we probably won’t be hearing that he “committed suicide” like Epstein did, we will just be told that he didn’t survive the virus.

8092BD66-CD87-43AA-96E5-F12DED1665F5.jpeg

3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I laughed and laughed too which is a good end to my evening here :p
    @Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Here is an odd one. Tom Hanks and his wife had announced that they had the virus, and apparently were in the hospital a day or two, then went back home . (A quick recovery !)
    Anyway, I found this picture online, that the picture he posted as being in self-isolation at home , was in reality a picture from several years ago.
    Wonder why he would post an old picture and say it was just taken ?

8FCDB3C5-0854-4B1C-B0D8-EA6D411B236A.jpeg

Tom Galty likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Greta Thunberg says that she and her father both probably have the corona virus and are self-isolating.

CF51E409-45A2-4673-8861-EE17CD6A5EA0.jpeg

6. Yvonne Smith

I have never heard of this guy, but another multi-millionaire says that he has the virus now.

8868D1DD-46A1-42A5-BB92-5B0313B9FBF4.jpeg

7. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I honestly read the above as - she and her father both probably have the corona virus and are self loathing :p

Tom Galty and Yvonne Smith like this.
  8. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith Tom Hanks and his wife were in Queensland when they were in hospital with the virus
    they were let go “home” to a unit up there I’m not sure if they are still in Qld ,They are/ were involved in making a movie about Elvis Presley
    https://7news.com.au/travel/coronav...on-of-elvis-movie-starring-tom-hanks-c-755096

Lois Winters likes this.
  9. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Its the end of the world.

Charlie has got it. and hes old.

Might be King Wille then

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Did Trump actually say that @Yvonne Smith. I have to say with the utmost respect that he is not the most eloquent of speakers. In fact I speak more eloquently than he.

11. Yvonne Smith

Our wonderful president did NOT say this, @Craig Swanson , it is just an internet meme; but I thought it was funny.
    As far as President Trump being an eloquent speaker, I think that he is awesome , and the State of the Union Address for both this year and last year are great examples of that.
    We have a thread for that, in case you have not heard either one of those.

Since the liberal media oftens only quotes bits and pieces of the announcements, and makes it seem like he is saying something totally different than he actually said; if all you ever hear is things from the MSM, then you probably don’t hear the great things that he says.
    He is actually one of the most awesome speakers that I have heard, and he has one delivery for when he is being serious about telling us something, and a more relaxed and jovial presentation when he is just entertaining us.
    Over all, we could not ask for a president who cared more about this country, or all of us who live here.

Lois Winters and Tom Galty like this.
  12. Craig Wilson

Registered

No offence Yvonne you are obviously his #1 fan. He may be an awesome speaker reading from a script on a lectern but his general speech lacks eloquence was all I was alluding to.

13. Craig Wilson

Registered

Reported cases

• Albert II, prince of Monaco, 62.
    • John Bessler, 52. Law professor, husband of Sen. Amy Klobuchar.
    • Jackson Browne, 71. Singer-songwriter.
    • Charles, prince of Wales, 71.
    • Andy Cohen, 51. Talk show host.
    • Jason Collins, 41. Retired NBA player, Stanford basketball star.
    • Placido Domingo, 79. Opera singer.
    • Kevin Durant, 31. NBA player, formerly with Golden State Warriors.
    • Idris Elba, 47. Actor: “The Wire,” Heimdall in the Thor/Avengers movies.
    • Rudy Gobert, 27, and Donovan Mitchell, 23. NBA players, Utah Jazz.
    • Tom Hanks, 63, and Rita Wilson, 63. Actors.
    • Daniel Dae Kim, 51. Actor: “Lost,” “Hawaii Five-O”
    • Charlotte Lawrence, 19. Singer-songwriter, model.
    • Debi Mazar, 55. Actor: “L.A. Law,” “Goodfellas”
    • Rand Paul, 57. U.S. senator from Kentucky.
    • Francis Suarez, 42. Mayor of Miami.
    • Sophie Trudeau, 44. Wife of Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau.

14. Craig Wilson

Registered

Reported deaths:
    • Floyd Cardoz, 59. Celebrity chef, “Top Chef Masters” winner. Died March 25 after diagnosis of COVID-19. He had been feeling unwell for about a week since returning from a trip to his native India.
    • David Edwards, 48, and Lee Green, 49. Standout college basketball players in the 1990s for, respectively, Texas A&M and St. John’s. Deaths announced March 23, not officially confirmed as COVID-19 deaths.
    • Manu Dibango, 86. Saxophonist from Cameroon, best-known for his 1972 hit “Soul Makossa,” whose hook Michael Jackson used in “Wanna Be Startin Somethin.” Died March 24 in Paris.
    • Terrence McNally, 81. Playwright and screenwriter: “Love! Valour! Compassion!”, “Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune,” “Master Class.” Died March 24.

15. Yvonne Smith

Actually almost every American loves President Trump and we think that he is a great president and cares about the people. He is probably one of the most loved and popular presidents since Lincoln and Reagan, except for John F. Kennedy.
    The thing is, that no one would EVER know that by just listening to the television news, or reading the newspapers.
    They are all owned by liberals who hate Trump, so they make it sound like most people want to impeach him. Their polls are all skewed to show tainted results.
    Before he was elected , the polls were showing that he had about a 10% chance to win, and it was a sure thing for Hillary. Now, even many of the lifelong Democrats are leaving their party to support President Trump.

Listen to the State of the Union address and then tell me what you think, @Craig Swanson .
    http://www.seniorsonly.club/threads/president-trumps-state-of-the-union-address.15003/