Boomerang Effect

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Martin Alonzo, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Boomerang effect would be what ever you do it will return and some times hits you.
    This is serious but also very funny. Every time Trump says something the media and left goes into lock step to go against him. When he went over to see NATO the media said Trump is going to try and destroy it. Trump returns after making NATO more powerful. Trump talked about HCQ and the media/medical lock step its bad and dangerous without any proof millions of people have used it where is all the dead people. Now we have had people who swear by vaccine and said we can not return to normal until vaccines even the god Gates. Now Trump says he has a vaccine coming very soon now all these people have said we can not trust vaccines now.
    Ever time these leftest attack Trump it comes back to hit them

John Brunner likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Lies are tough to keep track of. And these idiots are not used to reporting on somebody they do not own.

Every time I see someone on news sites comment that they wish Trump would keep his mouth shut, there are others who chime in "Just give it a few days." And sure enough, the media and many politicians have been given all the rope they need.

They are not smart, they are hung by their own arrogance. They spend their careers reinforcing each other and never questioning anything using objective standards.

3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I wonder if Boomerang Effect is the best term for it. The MSM says the truth is the reverse of whatever Trump says it is. There's a psychiatric condition that I think describes their contention better: Oppositional Defiance Disorder. It's a mental illness that can be treated with medication, if we could hold down the anchors, editors and writers long enough to shove some pills down their throats.

Ken Anderson likes this.