Bigfoot / Sasquatch / Yeti

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree those are my thoughts also. I'm sure all the surrounding towns know they are filming, I'm sure a prankster would fine the opportunity to be on TV funny. All in all I think it's one of the better Bigfoot investigating shows.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Maybe we should strew a bunch of Jack Link's Beef Jerky wrappers around.

Beth Gallagher and Tony Page like this.
  3. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Most of the hoaxes are trying to get people to subscribe to there YouTube videos, once they get enough subscribers to get commercials they make money.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  4. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

No way, with my luck they'll be an officer hiding behind a tree and catch me, I'll get a summons a littering.

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

It's entertaining and sometimes intriguing but there are even more times when I find myself saying, "Oh, come on!"

Tony Page likes this.
  6. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

You got it entertaining especially when the cameraman fell.

Ken Anderson and Beth Gallagher like this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Watching another Bigfoot podcast and, as usual, they attribute every broken or bent limb, fallen tree, or even rock positions to Bigfoot, and I'm wondering if anyone takes these people seriously. A little over a week ago, a 7" diameter tree trunk broke off in my backyard about ten feet from the ground, and I'm pretty sure that Bigfoot didn't do that. No, that wasn't Bigfoot; that was the wind. Then, in the same Bigfoot podcast, they are talking about how vast the forest is, and, as they are saying that, they walk past a park bench. They're not the first Youtube Bigfoot hunters I've seen hunting Sasquatch in a park, and I'm not talking about a national park. They are in places where there are walking paths, little bridges over streams, picnic tables, and benches, and they're scared to be there.

Last edited: May 31, 2022
  8. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

That's it! A huge limb fell off a 40 year old silver maple yesterday. It did not hit the house, thank goodness. It must have been a big foot just leaving a message, not trying to hurt anyone.
    Or it could have been that the entire insides was rotten.
    I saw one really good tv show, once. where they had a picture of a mother and baby BF, looked really believable. But the show leading up to it was a waste of time.

9. John Brunner

I can't believe I'm the only one here who has watched the Star Wars documentaries.

Chewbacca.jpg

He's reeeeeelllllll!!!!!!!!

(Of course, in my neck of the woods, "Chew bacca" has a slightly different connotation...but still.)

10. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

11. John Brunner

Thank you!

It's one thing to be skeptical, but the depth of denial here--with all this evidence--is concerning.

12. Mary Stetler

Registered

That is one of my favorite all time movies!

Tony Page likes this.
  13. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I remember watching this when our kids were little. Our youngest daughter cried her eyes out over Harry for days; she was about 4 years old.

14. John Brunner

I just remembered a woman I met around here who claims to have a family of Bigfoot living near her home. This was maybe 6-7 years ago on a job I did with the non-profit I worked with. We built a HUGE handicap ramp for her husband. The ramp was easily 65 feet long, because it had to go to the patio door off of a deck that was almost 2 floors up and on the side of a steep hill. We were working there on weekends over a several week period.

She seemed regular enough, and was quite handy in her own right. She had her circular saw out and was replacing rotted steps on the other side of the house heading up to that deck. I was chatting with her one day, and she calmly told me that every so often she sees an adult and a child Bigfoot underneath the streetlamp at the end of her driveway. She was kinda matter-of-fact about it. While this is a rural area, her home is not in an isolated region.

Here's a map of her general area, just so you can see how implausible this is (yeh, I know):

Bigfoot and child.jpg
    #4 is the largest town in the county. She is surrounded by farmland with 10-20 acre patches of woods. The foothills of the mountains are 60 miles away. There's not even a Walmart nearby where they might blend in during the day. But she was serious as a heart attack. She may as well have been telling me she sees hummingbirds.

Tony Page likes this.
  15. Mary Stetler

Registered

Why not? I have foxes stealing my chickens, some years, that I never see. I only see the feathers and the pawprints.