Are You Sheltering In Place? How?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Lon Tanner, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I didn't understand the "Shame on you" comment, so I made a joke. It hadn't occurred to me that you had anything to apologize for. You're fine, Bill.

2. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Something must have happened recently at the grocery store on the county line I mentioned above. Yesterday EVERY employee was wearing a mask, including the bag boys (although pulling them off a lot to show defiance). Maybe someone reported the store for not complying, or customers complained? Also well over half the customers were wearing masks. More than I've seen there before. Strange.

Also the small town restaurant I mentioned above opened, but only for take out orders, not dine in. There would be hardly any way to comply with distancing inside that tiny diner, although the Waffle Houses are trying without much success.

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I generally give any mandate stuck by humans a nod and then go my way doing whatever it is that I do. Yes, I am a bit belligerent when said mandates defy any measure of logic but today, I think that we, my wife and I, might heed the warnings and stay at home.

Major epiphany? not really. Someone close to us caught the disease? Nope, not that at all.
    It’s just that when the Lord Himself sets the pace, then I listen and listen hard and in this case it has been raining cats and dogs complete with thunder and lightning so we decided that we should indeed shelter at home.

4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered