Anybody Remember Kiss?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Larry Stevenson, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

Holly, That is a beautiful, but sad song to me. I so hope the next stage of existence is like that. It a least gives one hope of see those we loose. I wonder why it all has to be such a mystery?

Holly Saunders likes this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Funny, wife didn't like her son, when he was a young teen, (deceased now) listening to ACDC and now she listens to some songs by them.
    I never listened to any Motown until I met her. She is a real Motown fan and seen the Supremes in concert "way back when". She also liked some Journey and Bon Jovi, but I got her into other Classic Rock.
    We both like Country music, but the newer Country music, such as: Brooks & Dunn, Garth, Reba, Diamond Rio, Travis Tritt and so on.
    We both like some of the "Oldies" rock........Safaris (now anymore, but I could play Wipe Out pretty darn good), Ventures, The Outsiders, Blood/Sweat/Tears, Steppenwolf, The Association among others. And, of course, The Righteous Brothers.

Ruby Begonia and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  3. Carlota Clemens

Carlota Clemens Veteran Member
    Registered

I do remember Kiss and while it was likely my sister's favorite band, I couldn't refrain but like them too.

It's not strange to me that they have been in business for this long, because if the Rolling Stones are still "rolling", why do then not?

I can't remember this exactly, but there was a recording my sister featuring each of the members with a single, kinda solo project without being disbanded, and from this record I love "New York's Groove" till today.

My favorite member was always Ace Frehley :)

Ina I. Wonder and Ruby Begonia like this.
  4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:One song I remembered is Beth that I know of this group. I watch American Pickers and Frank is a big fan of Kiss.

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  5. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

:D:confused::cool:Larry, you ask if anyone remembers KISS.
    "REMEMBER"?
    Sorry to interrupt the reminiscing, but....they still perform....on tour regularly!