Annie Laurie By Cowboy Celtic And Don Edwards

Discussion in 'Music' started by Joe Riley, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I enjoy Country Western music, and Cowboy songs.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Joe, that is awesomely beautiful ! I have never heard of Cowboy Celtic before; but I really enjoyed this song, and he has a wonderful singing voice, too. I am going to look for more of his songs; so thank you for sharing this !
    My first favorite singer was (of course) Roy Rogers, but I also enjoyed Gene Autry singing "back in the Saddle Again", and my favorite of his songs was called "Twilight on the Trail".
    Since I grew up in a small town in northern Idaho, country music was what was played on the radio most of the time, at least until the Golden Age of Rock and Roll arrived.
    Jim Reeves has always been one of my favorites, too, and at one time; I think that i had most (if not all) of his record albums.
    I still enjoy listening to the old western singers; although I now like some of the newer ones, and Don Williams is my most favorite.

Joe Riley likes this.
  3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks Yvonne, I haven't heard Gene in quite a while. Cowboy Celtic is the name of the group. The gent singing with the guitar is Don Edwards. You Tube has other selections by him.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is another old song that i am sure many of us besides me will remember, and maybe it is one that you love as much as I do. Anyway, here it is. It is not exactly a western; but is of the fifties era.

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Don Edwards - Coyotes