America Does Not Exist

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Dwight Ward, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

The movie Network came out in 1976. Peter Finch plays Howard Beale, a network anchor who has quietly gone crazy, but in his delusions he speaks some truth about modern day America. The network cynically uses his ill state to raise its ratings. He tells the country to open their windows and shout "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

This is a link to a blurb for the movie but that is not what I want you to hear.

The audio you have to click on to listen to or maybe even download is one of the network execs putting a clamp on the character Beale because he is maybe getting too much of a following for the big company owners to tolerate.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    Tony Page and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Dwight Ward

Registered

... a little disappointed here not to get more feedback or comment from this post. It seems to me that there are two poles in the thinking about the grand conspiracy and the push towards world government with its loss of freedom for us serfs. Is it satanic or is it merely greedy people doing what greedy people do? Evil from beyond or just earthly evil? I have no answer to that but I do want to hear what you folks think.

3. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

I will look tomorrow. The sound on tablet is not prime

4. Dwight Ward

Registered

You're getting poor audio quality? I don't know why that is. I'll see what I can do.

5. Al Amoling

Registered

My tablet has horrible sound system

Dwight Ward likes this.
  6. Al Amoling

Registered

My take is that it's earthly evil and it will continue to get worse.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  7. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

"I made all things on Earth and in the Heavens. I am the Lord and there is none else. There is no God beside me. I form the light and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. I have made the earth, and created man upon it; I even my hands, have stretched out all the heavens, and all their host have I commanded. (Isaiah 45). God has the power to unleash evil on his enemies. And right about now it seems the vast majority of those in or aspiring to be in power, are his enemies. The trials we are facing are part of his global cleansing. But a remnant will be saved, we are promised. And I think God makes good on all promises whether or not we like it.

Dwight Ward likes this.