Amazon Free Samples Program!

Discussion in 'Online Retailers' started by Yvonne Smith, May 18, 2019.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just discovered this, and wanted to share it with everyone here.
    How it works, is that you click the webpage link and then sign up for free samples from Amazon. There are choices, so you can get samples for things you want and not for things you do not use. (As an example, I checked Health and wellness, but not baby products)
    You do not have to have a Prime account to get these samples, and there are pictures of some of the items that Amazon sends out for samples.
    Beyond this, I do not know how it works because we just signed up this morning, too. So I don’t know if you just get a package in the mail or if amazon asks you if you want a sample of something, I guess we just wait and see.
    But free samples are always good, and especially when it is for products that we already use and might want to try out something new.

https://www.amazon.com/samples?tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=6f125fbc797111e992d332fabf77f97d0INT

Patsy Faye and Hedi Mitchell like this.
  2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I put your link into Amazon uk..Yvonne, and although it gives info on how the free samples work..I can't find where to sign up for it on the UK site..

3. Yvonne Smith

Look at the very top part of the announcement, where it says to visit Preferences page, @Holly Saunders .
    It should look like this:
    Visit our preferences page to sign up for or opt out of receiving samples, and let us know which sampling categories you’re most interested in.

The part where it says preference page is a link, and then you just choose the categories you want to have samples from.

4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

looks like we're not getting it in the uk...

I couldn't find it on the UK site.....so I checked the US site.. and what's missing on the uk site is this...

"Visit our preferences page to sign up for or opt out of receiving samples, and let us know which sampling categories you’re most interested in!''

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Maybe it is something new that they are testing here, and will expand to the UK Amazon. I am sorry that you can’t get it there , Holly !
    When I look at the Amazon app, there. Is a list on the left side, and one of the options is called “see all programs”.
    Maybe you can check there and see which programs you do have options for ?

Holly Saunders likes this.