A Long, Long Time Ago

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Jennifer Graves, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Jennifer Graves

Jennifer Graves Veteran Member
    Registered

If I tell you how long ago I had this dream, you would no longer be convinced that I am 21 years old. So lets just say, its been a while.

I was on my old high school campus. It was 4 buildings surrounding the entire (pretty small) campus. In my dream I was walking around

The covered walkways between the buildings. I kept see a woman every where I look. She would be at a pretty good distance, but not so far I couldn't make out what she looked like. She was wearing a red dress. Nothing sexy, just pretty and nicely ironed.

As I walked towards B building, she just appeared right in front of me. Only now she was wearing a blue skirt and dressy jacket. As soon as I saw her, it didnt matter that she was supposed to be there for some kind of business. I freaked and grabbed a knife off the donut cart, then stabbed her in the chest repeatedly. I just KNEW she was going to hurt me if I didnt make a move. I would like to point out that they did not have a donut cart at my school. As long as its been I remember it and detail, and it still scares me.

2. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Did you know this woman from somewhere. In other words could you identify who she was. Also, since it has been awhile since you had the dream have you since encountered her? It seems odd to me that you dreamed of someone you didn't actually know if that is the case. Dreams can be odd though, so be alert sometimes they are trying to tell us something. Yes, this has been years but sometimes we can dream something that could come to pass or at least part of it could years down the road.

3. Jennifer Graves

Jennifer Graves Veteran Member
    Registered

I read somewhere that anyone in any of your dreams, is based on someone you either, know, knew, or just seen. But I didn't recognize in the dream. And I haven't seen her since.

4. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

I do believe that dreams are trying to tell you something. It may take awhile for you to hear what is being said but you will hear it after awhile. Stay alert, I know you said it has been awhile.