Youtube Videos We Use For Entertainment

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Marie Mallery, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

We have been with this couple since their beginning of Nomadism for a better word, we like to learn from their adventures now we just like them,no politics,no religion no problem.
    10 years ago they left the rat race and bought a RV 4 years later a boat, .

Von Jones likes this.
  2. Marie Mallery

Registered

The Wynns are from Texas but have traveled the world got stuck in Figi while boat was docked in Tonga when Pandemic hit.

3. Marci Miller

Marci Miller Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

what do they do for work?

Marie Mallery likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Registered

Moatly subscribers ans products the sponsor like cameras solar systems ,etc.. They have thousands of gofundme subscribers who watch their videos over past 10 years. So they do alright.
    I think most pay them about $5 a mo. others pay more. Reading thr comments so far 1000s of people really like them. Click on video read YT comments below and see what I mea,. they have had up to 2 million views at a time and 1000s of comments.
    Like me many people are sick of the filth ,and violence coming out of hollyhood these dys and don't mind paying for clean non political or religious entertainment.

5. Marie Mallery

Registered

I found this on their income. Its legit and no more than othe entertainers make so I don't care what people willing give them. I enjoy their one show a week for past 7 years.

6. Marie Mallery

Registered

Today they are stuck in New Zealand under 4 level Covid lockdown.It literily took an act of congress almost to gain entry from Tonga to repair boat stuck in Tonga for past year.

Before Covid they were sailing and diving all over the world so being locked down in so many nations is not what they were about,

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  7. Marci Miller

Marci Miller Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

:eek: holy cow!

Marie Mallery likes this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Registered

15 years ago this Dallas Tx. couple got married bought a house and lived normal life,then they decided to leave the rat race him being a professional phographer and her working in 'forgot' what she did. Anyway they decided to travel while still young,sold their home bought a RV became famous on Youtube and did some online business for uncome .

Being from landlocked Texas and never being even close to salt water they decided to sell RV and bought to sailboat,hired a captain to teach them about sailing the world.Then went out totally alone to sail the world. Jason is a little silly at times but is very smart and keeps them afoat so to speak.
    It was interesting watching and also learning things like solar,living small and adventure so we got hooked.As did hundreds of thousands of others who no longer find much clean entertainment now a days.
    After about 8 years of watching we always look forward to their next adventure.

9. Marie Mallery

Registered

Here they are a few months ago getting ready for a 5 day trip to New Zealand for boat repairs.

Marci Miller likes this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Registered

@Don Alaska do you ever watch these? We watch them often amaing what they can do,

11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Oh, I know what they do can be amazing. The Coast Guard is considered by many to be a "military" organization, even though they are not a part of the Pentagon or the Defense Department. I guess they should be killing people and blowing things up, not rescuing people and enforcing the law. I assume Biden will soon turn on the Coast Guard as well, since they do arrest illegals, drug smugglers, and human traffickers. Since the Border Patrol is being punished for doing that, can the Coast Guard be far behind?

Yvonne Smith and Marie Mallery like this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Registered

I hope the fool doesn't attack them. But wonder if anyone is safe now.It seems they are acting like Nazis . But then so is the rest of the civilized world world leaders. The plan seems to be to eliminate free thinkers.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Marie Mallery

Registered

CoastGuard is amazing. I liked the true story movie of Perfect Storm, one of the C.G pilots died in that movie,sad.

14. Marie Mallery

Registered

@Don Alaska , we watched this one for about 3 years,saw some kid grow up, the bussiness grow and a funeral of one of the drivers,real life on the COG.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Marie Mallery

Registered

I watch Rock Star Mom aka Rxstrmon now and then for make up tips or just entertainment for older women.She is 77 I've watched her for a few years now.
    Of course now she wouldn't be much help consodering all things going on.although I don't wear costume jewlery but do like her show on other things.

Jenna Parnellson likes this.