World's Population Crashing?

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Steven Stanick, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

No, in the Georgia Guide stones you would not find anything about "eliminating people"...at least not directly. In which other way one could interpret "... maintain a global population of under 500,000,000..."?
    Nobody takes away from my head Civid19 -a ribonucleic virus- is a very efficient man-made tool to manipulate people.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Jeff Elohim

What then, is there any point in believing in anything at all?

Frank

3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As written in the Word of the Creator, already in the first century, there were some (or many) who were already condemned because of their unbelief. (This was the Creator's Judgment, By His Word, in harmony with all of His Word and Plan, not by man's judgment) while they were still living active in the world, but not believing.

4. Jeff Elohim

Registered

There is also a very positive side, (a blessing for those who believe (trust) , given in the Creator's Word),
    "14 Later, Yeshua appeared to the Eleven as they were eating, and he reproached them for their lack of trust and their spiritual insensitivity in not having believed those who had seen him after he had risen. 15 Then he said to them, “As you go throughout the world, proclaim the Good News to all creation. 16 Whoever trusts and is immersed will be saved; whoever does not trust will be condemned."

5. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Jeff Elohim

With all due respect, I am unable at 78, after an adult lifetime of ignoring subliminal influences, to comprehend absolute belief in the writings, teachings, and the commanded acceptance of "words of the creator" dictated by folks who knew not they were being consumed all the while by parasites.

What proportion of Europe's population was decimated by the Black Plague? Some number typical of Biblical prophesy?

Sorry, it just "don't fit".

Frank

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

I have no idea what (or maybe how) you are thinking about this at all ....
    or what difference you think the plagues have to do with anything ?
    or what subliminal influences have to do with anything ?
    or what doesn't fit ?

7. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Jeff Elohim

Are you searching for pieces which "fit" my puzzle by repeating what I made obvious? Plagues killed lots of people, a fact fitting in with the contention they were divinely-caused, no?

Subliminal influences are often imaginary supportive beliefs offering crutch-like support to wavering psyches......as in alleviating the fears in life by attributing them all to Divinity.

Frank

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Thank you ...... I'm not sure.....

I Think that the deaths caused by man and corporations and governments EVERY DAY for decades already, is far far greater than from any so-called virus, fwiw. If any of this is 'fixable', it does not appear to be the goal of governments nor corporations - instead it looks like they made up the virus theory to distract from the real problems.

Here's a little of some of what I referenced or thought about the last week or so, in some posts...

Every Day 10,000 People Die Due To Air Pollution From ...
    www.forbes.com/sites/rogerpielke/2020/03/10/every-day-10000-people-die-due-to-air-pollution-from-fossil-fuels/
    Mar 10, 2020They equate to about 10,000 deaths per day, every day, under the study's mean estimates. Excess deaths from fossil fuel air pollution comprises about 40% of all air pollution deaths. The estimates...

100,000 Americans Die from Air Pollution, Study Finds ...
    www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-04-08/100-000-americans-die-from-air-pollution-study-finds
    More than 100,000 Americans each year die of heart attacks, strokes and other illnesses caused by air pollution spewed from factories, motor vehicles and even bucolic-seeming farmland, according to...

Pollution: Air and Water Pollution Are Killing Millions of ...
    time.com/4989641/water-air-pollution-deaths/
    I n one of the most extensive reports of its kind, environmental health experts have estimated that nine million premature deaths worldwide—16% of all deaths—were linked to pollution in 2015, with...

9. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Jeff Elohim

I suspect what's missing here is the proportion of living who die. Before "human existence pollution" stained the Earth, many more died from a large number of diseases, many of which have been curbed. Now, man-made syntheses kill many, often indirectly.

However, 100,000 deaths annually due to, say, air pollution, equate to no bigger a proportion than several hundred years ago, IMO.

100,000 deaths represent 0.03% of the U.S. population. Acute disease-caused deaths previously caused numbers in the tens of percents.

Frank