Women Rights

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Where are all these women rights groups? They are all complaining in a country where they have equal rights to do so.
    #MuslimWomensDay in Algeria

2. Missy Lee

Missy Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't know what to say! I am speechless!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  3. Billie Lane

Billie Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

It's simple,...this video came from the twilight Zone.
    it seems Einstien was right, there is such a thing as Alternate universes

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I was like the narrator and laughing...not because it was amusing, instead I was laughing at the sheer absurdity of it..at the way they were replying that they were beaten..and were the beaters, with a twinkle in their eye like it was a gift!!

Sadly and more tragically they're not alone these Algerian women...There is a mindset among a minority of western women that a man is not a Man unless he raises his hands to her and gives her a hiding now and again...and I'm not talking about some weird fetish.

I know this from personal experience within my own family, one of my sisters has always been a woman who felt that whatever man she was with was wimp if he didn't roar like a lion and punch her around a bit every once in a while..and I have to say she would push his buttons knowing he would lash out if she pushed hard enough...then she would wear her bruises like some gold winning olympic medallist while lying unconvincingly to everyone that she'd walked into a door

I was absolutely astounded the first time I learned of it... but it's a fact that some women regardless of their nationality do think of the male race as less than 'men' if they don't show that physical strength by using their fists to beat them... oh and incidentally I've also learned over the years that many of these same women are ones who will always be encouraging their men to be violent with other men too... Very sad, and very twisted way of thinking unfortunately!

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

It sounds crazy but police will tell you that they hate to try and brake up family violence because if the man is hitting his wife and he steps in then the wife will hit or stab him

6. Missy Lee

Missy Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

These women being interview must say that. Should they say otherwise they could wind up with more than a beating. They could wind up dead.

Chrissy Cross likes this.