Woman On Mars?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Sheldon Scott, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

This reminds me of my pre-school years when I really thought that there was a boy who was thrown to the moon. That boy was stubborn and always disobeyed his parents. What the parents did was to tie the boy to a bunch of balloons and let if float until the balloon reached the moon. And then my father would tell me to stare at the moon and try to see the boy. And, of course, I would say yes because I really thought I saw something move on the moon's surface.

John Donovan likes this.
  3. John Donovan

John Donovan Veteran Member
    Registered

Bah, this is just another piece of speculative news, meant to attract people solely for page views. The image is clearly blurry, so it could be just a formation of rocks looking like a woman. Or if it were a woman, how would it survive on Mars?

4. Carlota Clemens

Carlota Clemens Veteran Member
    Registered

After all the shadows of doubt regarding men landing on moon ever, I don't believe at all the Mars story yet. All of the Mars photos look much like a drone exploring Colorado Great Canyon, and even if Mars traveling would be a reality, I tend to ask myself why NASA has never sent anyone to the moon again, and broadcast what is happening in those supposed extraterrestrial trips. So who really cares if a man or woman make it to Mars.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Sheldon Scott

Registered

:rolleyes:I never expected anyone to believe this was really a woman. I just thought it was an interesting picture.o_O

6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

These photos are interesting and I have no judgement on them one way or other.
    I am 73 and have seen everything from horses buggies delivering milk and bread to seeing man flying to the moon. In the last 50 years there has been something going on that does not make scene. In the late 40s there was horse drawn milk and bread wagons and in 1969 they went to the moon. That happened in only in twenty years. They claim our knowledge is increasing at a faster rate. At this rate from 1969 to 2015 is 46 years and with the increase in knowledge we should have been traveling to other stars. Either there is a big scam or they are not telling us what is going on.

7. Sheldon Scott

Registered

For us to travel to planets around other stars is still a big stretch for us Martin. But consider the other direction. What if people on another planet are 100 years more advanced than us? Or 1000 years? Or much longer? They might have the technology to come here. Maybe they have. Maybe that's how humans got on planet Earth.

8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I would have said it was a big stretch to go from horse driven carts to going to the moon and we done that in 20 years. They claim our knowledge is doubling ever 6 months and in a few years it will double in 6 hours. This was inconceivable in the 1950 when we had black and white TVs. In my short life I have seen many changes that would be considered impossible a few years earlier. We have been kept in the dark about what is really going on. From 1969 till now you think we have not advanced from flying and landing on the moon.
    It would not surprise me that we were put here by someone or thing the history shows us for example the knowledge of the Egyptians was greater at the beginning than in later times so they became less intelligent. Same thing happened in central and south America. This would make you think someone gave them information so advanced that they could not pass it along

9. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I think sending people to Mars and having a colony living on Mars, is just a pipe dream. We will never find the resolve, or the budget to make them happen.

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

It might be a necessity to go out and find things like helium 3 which is abundant on the moon and one shuttle could carry enough to give the US energy independence for one year. With fusion reactor using helium 3 there is no radiation or carbon foot print. It can be easily mined on the moon it ranges from 6-10 feet below the surface. I have no idea of what is on Mars yet but it might be the cure for the common cold.

11. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe that's what killed the Martians!;)
    [​IMG]

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I do not think that we ever really went to the moon, and I am very skeptical about the pictures that they show us that are supposed to be from mars or anywhere else.
    The pictures that are supposed to be from the moon sometimes show the same background hills even though the front part of the picture is supposed to be something different. There is also a video that shows the astronauts in low space orbit and using black cardboard to make it look like the earth spinning and changing from day to night.
    Most of the pictures that they show us of what is supposed to be the earth from space are some kind of a composite, and very likely they are also photoshopped as well.
    One video that I watched was supposed to be a speeded up version of the earth making a complete revoloution, and none of the clouds ever moved at all during the whole video. I will look and see if i can find it and post it if I can find it again.
    here is another interesting video about the recent pictures of Pluto, and other space missions.

Joe Riley likes this.
  13. Sheldon Scott

Registered

Now, now, Yvonne. I can't imagine you not believing men went to the moon. Brian Williams would have beat Neil Armstrong but his spaceship was shot down by illegal aliens

Yvonne Smith and Joe Riley like this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

@Sheldon Scott , please, please.....post the link to the news story about Brian Williams spaceship being shot down by the illegal aliens !
    I don't know how I missed finding something like that in all of the great videos on Youtube. I was sure that I was finding all of the good ones........darn !

Joe Riley and Sheldon Scott like this.
  15. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Sure, we went to the moon...just ask Brian!
    [​IMG]

Sheldon Scott likes this.