Woke D A Recalled In California

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by John West, Jun 8, 2022.

1. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Perhaps the denizens of San Francisco are making the first moves to take back their city. According to the NY Post and other sources:

Fed-up San Francisco voters ousted their progressive district attorney on Tuesday in a recall election that rejected his soft-on-crime policies following surges in shameless shoplifting, car break-ins and rampant, open-air drug dealing.
    The chances are very good; however, that booting this hard leftists just makes a hole for another to move in, given the city's propensity to shoot itself in whatever part is up for election at any given time.

This instance brings up the issue of progressives like George Soros buying up DAs, politicians, media outlets, etc. to further their agendas.

2. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I think it shows that voters in general do not look into who the actual person is that might be running. In this guy's qualifications he was backed financially by Soros as were 70 slugs the past several years. He also was the son of a convicted social terrorist. If that wasn't enough to warn someone it should have been. All of them make up the lawlessness we're witnessing all over the nation not just California. If our congress were actually working for us they would have already stopped outside money being permitted for elections and make it a felony. That alone would stop people like this guy from running for public office. It always points right back to our congress and senate too busy stealing and not doing what they are supposed to be doing. What I can't understand is why are we allowing all these thugs to steal from us and corporations without fear. Target these people and shoot as many as possible and I guarantee you won't be seeing these thugs doing what they are now doing. What loss would be involved losing these worthless slugs. There was once a time you would hear them crying they can't find work and I live in the ghetto etc, well that is known now to be a pure fantasy and lie. These are common criminals and they can be stopped. We just need the people elected to actually do the job.

3. John West

Registered

Someone on another forum was wondering if liberals were starting to dislike crime and wanted to stop criminal activity. I remarked that it may be more that they dislike the inconvenience of crime when it affects them directly.

4. John West

Registered

I read that the U.S. has over 75 Soros-backed DAs overseeing 50% of the nation's most populous cities and 40 % of the murders in this country The result: crime continues to skyrocket in these cities. Thinking this is some dark strategy (e.g. increase crime and handicapping police while decreasing people's right and ability to protect themselves as a means to future control) may not be too far off the mark.

5. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

And now to get rid of George Gascon here in So. CAL, and of course supported
    by Soros and moneybags Newsom. This is in the works right now.