Will Trump Sign Executive Order Sunday To Defund Planned Parenthood?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Babs Hunt, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Will Trump Sign Executive Order Sunday to Defund Planned Parenthood?
    [​IMG]

20 JANUARY, 2017

A new report out today indicates President Donald Trump will sign an executive order to defund International Planned Parenthood. Most pro-life Americans are anxiously awaiting Congress to pass a bill to defund the Planned Parenthood abortion business. While that defunding legislation concerns the domestic-based Planned Parenthood abortion corporation, president Trump has the ability to put in place an executive order that would revoke funding for its International affiliate.

When pro-abortion former President Barack Obama took office, Obama overturned a policy that prevented funding of groups that promote or perform abortions overseas. The Mexico City Policy covered over $400 million in federal funds, part of which flowed to the abortion businesses International Planned Parenthood and Marie Stopes International for their foreign efforts. FULL REPORT

After reading all of this article I sure pray President Trump signs that Executive Order. I don't believe we should be funding abortions anyway...but I did not know the Government was sending our money to fund abortions in other Countries too...and I for one definitely want this stopped as soon as possible! :(