Will The Supreme Court Defend Freedom Of Religion?

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Joseph Carl, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Joseph Carl

Joseph Carl Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The battle continues against God, Christians and Biblical moral values. In this case, it's the liberal Colorado government and LGBT community forcing their values upon all others. Given a choice between advancing the LGBT movement or respecting the Constitutional right to freedom of speech and religion, Colorado has sided with the former.

Granted, there is a conflict between popular cultural values and Christian Biblical values, but one side is exhibiting tolerance, fairness, and reasonableness while the other isn't. Like the pro-abortionists that fire bomb pregnancy centers, the LGBT community exhibits its intent on ruining any business or individual not embracing their immoral value system. It's not enough for LGBT individuals to have freedom and access to all services like everyone else; rather, they insist that all others, like cake bakers, photographers, and web designers, participate in celebrating their immoral lifestyles. It's not as if LGBT individuals can't get the services they want from many providers; rather, they want to persecute and destroy the few that don't embrace their ideology.

Even if I were a liberal, atheist, gay transgender, I would hope that I'd have enough tolerance, reasonableness, and respect for America's Constitutional freedoms to allow private businesses to decide what type of work they can or cannot do. If an engineer won't build me a structure I want because he doesn't like it, would I sue him and attempt to force my view upon him? If a doctor won't perform a surgery on me that I want because he doesn't feel comfortable with it, would I sue him and attempt to force my view upon him? If a lawyer won't take my case because he feels it's unethical or morally wrong, would I sue him and attempt to force my view upon him? I think not. Why then, is the LGBT community and liberal forces in society acting so differently on this issue? Obviously, there's a religious, political, cultural agenda taking affect here, and the aggressive minority are forcing their immoral values upon a passive majority - not for tolerance, but for acceptance of those values.

This article details an amazing and important case to be heard by the U.S. Supreme Court. I hope and pray that the conservative Justices will favor our Constitution and religious freedoms. Shame on the liberal ones that don't.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/202...-forced-to-violate-her-beliefs-about-marriage

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

To answer your question, it depends on who's on the Supreme Court, which in turn depends on who's at the controls of the government.

Al Amoling and Beth Gallagher like this.