Wikileaks

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Speaking of Wikileaks, I just saw this questioned asked on Quora, a site I used to like reading but since the election I've noticed how it slants left, very left. Most answers are anti Trump and pro Hillary.
    This one has a few replies and I think only one was from an anti Hillary person.

https://www.quora.com/What-do-you-think-of-the-Clinton-email-discovered-by-WikiLeaks-in-which-she-forwards-a-translation-that-uses-the-phrase-sand-ni**ers

Sorry, didn't think it would paste like that. I do apologize. I can't hyperlink on my iPad very well.
    If @Ken Anderson wants he can fix it for me.

You have to scroll down to Tim Gibbons for a anti Hillary reply but it's interesting.

Also, I'm getting really upset with the bias on Quora...does anyone know anything about the site?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

they can ignore the truth, but they can't change it.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There was a folder on Weiner’s computer marked life insurance

BREAKING NEWS: FBI Has 650,000 Emails On Weiner and Abedin Laptop Linked to Clinton's Email Server

Chrissy Cross and Denise Evans like this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

That number is overwhelming to me! I have 11,200 some emails and my gmail box hasn't been emptied in years I don't think, LOL!!

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

WIKILEAKS 25 JUST RELEASED: Hillary Clinton Earns $140 Million. Campaign Knew Email Use Was Illegal

Denise Evans likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

Kind of a scarey thought what she's done to earn 140 mil?? I simply don't put anything past her to get what she wants. I'm sure those that felt they could hide it, or were trustworthy in her eyes definitely knew. I think obama knew. And definitely those being sent/sending emails knew;)

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

WIKILEAKS 1-26: Huma Abedin Hiding During FBI Probe. Clinton Will Not Overturn Citizens United

Denise Evans likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

WIKILEAKS 27 JUST RELEASED: FBI Indictments for Hillary Clinton. Clinton Foundation Linked to Weiner

Denise Evans likes this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

Thanks @Martin Alonzo as always
    What I find extremely comforting, is to know there are people out there like Judicial Watchdog, Wikileaks, etc. that have been relentlessly faithful in fighting for America in uncovering corruption in our government. Geez, I've spent most of my life just kicking back enjoying all that America has offered me, a privileged American with not a thought of "what can I do for my country". I think of that often now, what Kennedy said all those years ago. I did sit and listen to him on the TV, I remember so well. I think all us girls had a huge crush on him.

Well anyway, it's pretty scarey to think that our own FBI has to be bombarded with the people demanding them to do their freakin jobs! But it's getting done, thanks to the hard-working people as mentioned above. If you don't know about them, like I didn't here's their links:

wikileaks.org
    judicialwatch.org

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

WIKILEAKS 28 JUST RELEASED: Obama Possibly Asking AG Lynch to Block FBI. Clinton Emails Missing
    [​IMG]

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

Thank you @Martin Alonzo

I went and listened to the vid, lots of info. Looks like wikileaks are really connecting the dots.

12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There is some credible discussion that many of the leaks of information pertaining to Hillary Clinton are coming from within the U.S. intelligence agencies, in part by people who were appalled when the FBI decided not to pursue an indictment against Hillary a month or so ago, after the Attorney General had held a private meeting with Bill Clinton. Julian Assange has stated categorically that the leaks are not coming from Russia and, judging from Putin's reactions to being blamed for them, that seems likely to be the case.

13. Denise Evans

Registered

It would help restore my faith in our U.S Intel. to know they are coming from there. I need to watch the vid. I'd like to see Putin's reactions;) Good for Julian Assange and his team, those guys are like the "hounds of hell". Glad I'm on the same side as they are, the side of the law;)

which link/vid is it that you saw Putin in @Ken Anderson

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Julian Assange stated went they say it is a foreign power that if they knew who was feeding him this material they would have egg all over their face.

Denise Evans likes this.
  15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

WIKILEAKS 29 JUST RELEASED: Bill Clinton Defended Child Traffickers In Haiti. FBI Probing Clinton

Denise Evans likes this.