Wikileaks Dnc Email Release

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I am thinking that people in the political sphere are going to have to find another mode of communication besides email because, between Wikileads, Anonymous and some others, emails can no longer be guaranteed to be private.

Here are links to some of the latest Wikileaks releases, by topic, and they promise that there is more coming.

Here's an interesting one between DNC staffers. Keep in mind that these are DNC staffers and not members of Hillary's campaign, and that the DNC has already acknowledged that they are true. The DNC chair, Debbie Wassermann Schultz, has already offered her resignation over them.

Here's an interesting exchange between DNC staffers about their outreach to Hispanic voters, which they elsewhere referred to as "taco bowl outreach." In this, they discuss things that they can do to make Trump look bad. Here's a snippet:

On May 2, 2016, at 5:30 PM, Walker, Eric <WalkerE@dnc.org<mailto:WalkerE@dnc.org>> wrote:

I’m not totally opposed to the idea but it would have to be somewhat controlled. We could set up a ‘demo’ where we pretend that Trump just said a really offensive thing and then the process of clipping video and getting a release out the door…

2. Ken Anderson

In other releases, as I'm sure you're already aware, they discuss ways to sabotage the Bernie Sanders campaign.

Sheldon Scott and Joe Riley like this.
  3. Ken Anderson

From the Wikileaks email dump, Ted Cruz made a personal appeal to Rick Bennett, a member of the Democrat National Committee (DNC), for funding to continue a delegate floor fight at the Republican Convention.

Addressing the DNC, Cruz says, “The future of our nation -- and the world -- is on the line in this 2016 presidential election. We must make sure Donald Trump is not able to threaten, intimidate, and buy his way to the nomination. If you agree, will you please stop now and make an immediate contribution to my Delegate Defense Fund?”

"We," meaning he and the Democrats. From the email dump, Bennett forwards the appeal to Comm_D@dnc.org. This email dump does not state whether or not the DNC did decide to fund Cruz’s floor fight, although it certainly played in their interests. The significant thing at this point is that Cruz recognized that his campaign was a benefit to the Democrats, something that many of us have been aware of for some time, and was willing to engage with the Democrats to ensure a Trump loss in the general election, which means a Democrat win.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They are blaming the Russians for the leak. Which is just another BS to distract the ignorant. It does not matter who release the e-mails it should be are they true.

5. Ken Anderson

They always try to make it about the release or the releaser rather than about the corruption that is revealed by it. Bush did that too, so it's not just a Democrat thing.

Joe Riley and Martin Alonzo like this.
  6. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

The Russians or whoever got the DNC emails most certainly got Hillary's emails too. Some of her emails were so secret and sensitive that American citizens aren't allowed to see them, but others have certainly seen them.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

The Romanian hacker, Guccifer, claimed responsibility for hacking into the DNC’s computer network. The FBI has Guccifer in prison in Virginia awaiting sentencing, so clearly they know that the DNC emails were hacked by him, as they convicted him of it.

Last March, Wikileaks released the emails from Hillary’s illegal private server, and Guccifer was convicted of that too.

The uncomfortable truth is that Romania is a NATO country, and Wikileaks is UK-based, and none of this has anything to do with Russia, Putin or Trump.

Yet, the Obama-controlled FBI continues to lay cover for the DNC by giving credence to a fiction that was created for the sole purpose of distracting from the contents of these emails. Lest you get caught up in the spin, the significance is in the content of the emails, not who obtained access to them.

Martin Alonzo and Sheldon Scott like this.
  8. Ken Anderson

Julian Assange (Wikileaks) said Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign is trying to disrupt focus on the messages by blaming Russia for their release.

Martin Alonzo and Sheldon Scott like this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

The last that read about Guccifer was that he is now dead, @Ken Anderson . The FBI (I think it was them) was supposed to get him from the prison to testify about the hacked emails of Hillary Clinton, since he had made some kind of a plea deal.
    First report said that he had been moved and no one knew where, and that Loretta Lynch was the only one with enough authority to move and hide him like that.
    Then the next report that came out was that he had (as the usual story goes) committed suicide in his cell, so he will never be able to testify against Hillary.
    I think that the link for the story is one one of the threads here; but I don't remember just where it is at. I am adding another link for the story; but I see that some sources are now claiming that he did not die, as reported.
    So perhaps he is still alive; but then one wonders just WHY he was not there to testify against Clinton, if he is indeed still alive and in his cell.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2...ss-to-clinton-emails-found-dead-in-jail-cell/

10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I guess if the FBI cannot get Hillary with all the info they have. Then they know it is the Russians with no evidence.

The FBI will say anything the Clintons want.

Sheldon Scott likes this.