Wife's Personal Secretary

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Cody Fousnaugh, May 4, 2017.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Me, and it don't bother me at all.

When she needs an appointment made, I will call and do it for her. Most places that we deal with have my cell phone number, so I get the call about making an appointment or whatever. Unless it's an emergency, nobody calls my wife at work but me. I have both her desk phone and iPhone number. Unlike some co-workers she has/had, she doesn't do any kind of "person business" at work, unless absolutely necessary. Even when we lived in Colorado, if a business type call had to be made during the week, I'd do it at work.

Yes, I'm my wife's Personal Secretary and LOVE it. Do you have a Personal Secretary?:)

Chrissy Cross and Patsy Faye like this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Ha ! No - have to do all me own thinking and handling of paperwork, but as I was a secretary - not too bad for me :)

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

She tells me that she does enough "thinking" at work and when doing our bills at home. I can understand that.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Yep, I'm sure she does
    I'm not at work now

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Since Bobby and I are both home, we share making the necessary phone calls; but usually I can take care of it unless it is something where Bobby needs to know about something , like at the hardware store, or at Lowes.
    Bobby is good with numbers, and I am not, and anything that needs a spreadsheet or some kind of math; that is all left up to Bobby to take care of.
    It only makes sense to me , @Cody Fousnaugh , that if your wife is at work all day and you are home, that it would be simpler for you to take care of any necessary phone calls, and I am sure that she appreciates you doing that.
    I remember when I was working, and it was hard to make any necessary personal calls from work.

6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm my own secretary...I hired an attractive one. :)

Kidding aside, I do everything.

7. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

We both go out to work so we both have to deal with our own stuff...but whenever one has a day off and something has to be dealt with then it will be done by the one whose not at work...makes sense to me, I thought everyone did that as a married couple...