Why The Medical System Will Never Cure You

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Drug empire is about expensive and high side effects drugs, not prevention.

We have to find those remedies...

3. Joy Martin

Registered

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Would this be the same Eustace Mullins who, according to Wikipedia, was a white supremacist, antisemitic, conspiracy theorist, propagandist, Holocaust denier, and writer? Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

If so, while I don't accept everything that I read on Wikipedia as fact, it seems that he was a researcher for Senator Joseph McCarthy in 1950. However, in 1954, he was cited as a neo-Fascist by the House Un-American Activities Committee, which noted an article that he wrote in 1952, entitled, "Adolph Hitler: An Appreciation," which compared Hitler to Jesus. Interesting guy, but I don't think I'd invite him for coffee. Hitler hated commies too, so I can see that.

I suppose none of that means that he'd be wrong about the health care system, but neither do I see anything that would indicate that this was an area of expertise for him. Certainly, he's welcome to an opinion - or was, since he died in 2010. I'll bet he was in for a surprise after his death.

I strongly believe that we are surrounded by worldwide conspiracies, but it disheartens me that so many conspiracy theorists are antisemitic. I have known too many Jewish people to believe that they are inherently any eviler than anyone else, and I strongly suspect that Jesus isn't still holding a grudge for that crucifixion thing.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
  5. Joy Martin

Registered

Oh the hate groups and we can include the Rockerfellers there as they have been been planning depopulation for decades...

A couple yrs ago I found myself on a forum and what I liked about it was they were conservative in politics, had a good health group that fit me and I believe they had a pretty good Games group. But as I found the group was affiliated with the KKK.....I had no clue about that and when I started to read all the hate comments, I said OMG and got out.

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Just because someone is antisemitic (or whatever), that doesn't mean that they're wrong about everything they say, but I don't see anything that would indicate to me that this guy is a good source on the healthcare system.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I was puzzled about the Jewish anti-Semitic attitude also. It seems that some people see the Jewish people as still being God’s favored people, and others blame the Jews for all of the problems in this world today.
    When I was reading about the history of the Russia/Ukraine thing, one article explained that people coming into the area were forced to choose a religion, even if they had no religious beliefs, and some of them chose to be called Jewish as a religion.
    Since those people are not actually practicing the Jewish religion, nor are they Jewish by birth, the basically have the name , and nothing else. If I remember right, these people were evil and cruel people , and didn’t change any after they were forced to choose a religion; so it makes sense to me that these people could be causing evil, and it is blamed on the Jewish nation/religion as a whole.

Beth Gallagher and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Ken Anderson

In some of the Muslim countries, people who are neither Muslim nor Jewish are called Christians, regardless of their actual beliefs or practices, so that would make sense.

9. Ken Anderson

Eustace Mullins was apparently a pretty smart guy, but that doesn't mean that the conclusions he arrived at were right.

10. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I am still thinking that food as medicine is the answer for health. Dr Berg's version of the keto diet makes total sense to me. Problem is, I can't stay on it of my own will. I am working on it and with my use of wild foods, I believe I could become healthy. Unfortunately, I am old.

11. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Why do they attack certain people is because they are a threat if someone learns the truth. The group that most people demonized and call them Kaserian Jews but hate the Jews and wish to destroy them.
    As far as Rockefellers here is what they think of you from their ownn words
    The start of the medical mafia
    https://rumble.com/vx10od-the-start-of-the-medical-mafia.html

Joy Martin likes this.
  12. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Because the money is in keeping you sick ....

Mary Stetler likes this.