Why Or What Are They Trying To Hide?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I love using Google earth to explore the world and follow up on thing that people claim they have seen one was a rock/something about a mile across moving along the ocean floor, others were things found on Antarctica. When I found them and many more interesting finds I marked them so I could go back for reference. Most all have been scrubbed from Google earth now and even if you go back in their time machine they are still missing. I had found many interesting things on Antarctica that are just not there now. Just makes me even more curious to know what is going on.

2. Martin Alonzo

Registered

One looked like a very large building hidden under a cloud
    One in a ocean off the coast of Antarctica with perfectly spaced markings
    One with lines over a large part with no real defined ScreenShot_20181231143943.png ScreenShot_20181231144126.png ScreenShot_20181231145725.png edges

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When you find something like that, if you take a screenshot, then you would have the picture saved to your computer, even if google earth covers it up.
    I remember seeing things like this, too, and later, they were not there at all.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I am doing that now