Who's Doing What?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bobby Cole, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

So, the present resident in the White House announces that he is taking a month off to campaign for Hillary.
    Then, the VP says he is also taking a month off to help out with the same campaign. Hmmmmmm
    I guess that means that Paul Ryan or even worse, Kerry can be picked to be the de facto president of the United States during the absence of those elected and paid to do a specific job, namely running the country. Stupid!

Let's see now. We pay Obama and Biden a huge salary to do a job but they decide to jointly take a leave of absence to campaign for a democrat candidate. Earlier, in July Obama gives Hillary a ride on Air Force One to go to her primary event.

Why is the entire United States responsible via our tax dollars to pay for ANY part of ANY campaign much less pay for a President and VP who are not doing their jobs?
    Isn't that the same accusation that everyone including Hillary and Obama made about Cruz and Rubio when they took off from their respective states to run for the presidency?

2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

....confusion!
    [​IMG]

Diane Lane and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Politically, I have been confused for nearly 7 1/2 years which is probably the state that everyone in the U.S. is in.
    Politics and Religion generally do not mix very well but according to my studies, Satan is the author of confusion!

Funny thing about authors: Authoring something means absolutely nothing until somebody buys it from somebody who is publishing it.

Diane Lane and Joe Riley like this.
  4. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

Obama was not hired to think. not his job

Diane Lane likes this.
  5. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree. It doesn't make me feel secure that the two most powerful men in the US are stumping for Hillary. Isn't it way below their pay grade? And if there is an immediate crisis, who gets contacted? Poor, poor planning.

6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Actually, it kind of fits a definite pattern. While the Benghazi incident was being played out, Obama, Biden and Hillary all went back to bed. Hmmmmmm...........is there some kind of connotation that we might accidentally start a little gossip with? Wasn't Michele taking a vacation or something? Goodness, how the brain doth wander. Where was Bill? Now they're all traveling around the U.S.A together! No shame at all!

I think I'll start writing a pilot for another soap opera. "HOB's Indiscretions.". (Hillary, Obama, Biden=HOB)

Diane Lane likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

"Depraved Leadership". If that's too strong, "Deceitful and Disgusting". Frank

Diane Lane likes this.
  8. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

On another note, if they all actually do take a month off, we may be better off. I'd prefer them out of the White House, but unfortunately, I'm sure their minions and puppet masters will be hard at work behind the scenes, causing chaos.

Frank Sanoica and Joe Riley like this.