Who Owns Msnbc, Cnn, Abc, Fox

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't see CBS on this blog. Looking for input because I don't know anything about most of the "owners" of these news medias. Fox is the only one I watch simply because I am for Trump, and they "seem" to be more for him. I would rather have a totally objective source but think that would be a miracle to find that.

What do any of you know about these people behind the scenes? I was trying to find out who is pulling the strings on the media, in other words, who pays the media to tell the news as they want it to be told to the public?

Denise
    PS I forgot the link I wanted to share:
    http://la.indymedia.org/news/2003/04/47530.php

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is a start for you on who owns what, @Denise Happyfeet . This explains how some of the media personalities are relatives of people working in the White House, or for people associated with government.
    All of the media is owned by about six humongous corporations, all in favor of open borders, and that is why no matter which station you listen to for your news, they pretty much all say the same thing.
    I think we have a thread about that in the conpiracy area of this forum, if you just do a search for that topic.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...edia-honchos-related-towhite-house-officials/

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

Thanks Yvonne, sorry I didn't look to see if there was a thread on it yet. Thank you for this thread as well. I had seen on one link about "the 6 main" corporations.

Good Lord, I think it's safer to watch these "private" videos by citizens so that we can get the straight truth of what's happening, thanks to the electronics we all have access to. Plus, it's so easy to upload your own video's to youtube. Depending on whether or not they get banned etc. We do have to try with all our might to get the truth though.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is something else that is even scarier, in my opinion ! This short video shows the technology for taking the picture of one person, and by using facial and voice recognition, they can use another person speaking and make it look like the target person is doing the actual talking.
    As an example, it shows George Bush, and then another person who is talking and smiling and using facial expressions
    In the third picture, you can see that the end result makes it look like it was actually former president Bush that was talking and making those expressions.
    If this is something that is available to the general public, then just think how much more sophisticated versions of this are available to the government, and the people who make the news stories and control the media.
    So, no matter which news channel we are watching the news on, if the whole picture is faked, then we are being deceived in a huge way, and there is not much we can do except try to filter out the truth, @Denise Happyfeet .
    I also have youtube channels that I subscribe to, and just search for videos about what is happening and what people are finding and reporting that is different than the news we see on television.

5. Denise Evans

Registered

I am drawn to new technology, probably the simpler software etc., but I am amazed at what I can do even with my limited knowledge. I have thought about this a lot, and it is frightening because we do not, the American public, know what the heck we are getting online, or on tv/sattelite whatever. I just saw a post on Facebook, that was actually someone putting together a bunch of "blown up" "made up" wonderful things about Trump. But they were not all true. I still believe in him, as the best candidate, but when things that we "see" can be manipulated so easily it makes you wonder.

What's mainly been on my mind this afternoon and evening, is that we "no one" is going to be able to just go on with life as normal. Some are in denial about that, and maybe some that are so off the grid they won't be affected will escape the consequences to come, if we "land" in the wrong hands as far as leadership of this country. Also, if Trump is elected, we the people won't escape some consequences of that either. They may be some good consequences, but we may also be under more attack from the left, I don't know. But if I could, I would get every citizen to pay attention and not think they can sit back and live their comfy life, and all will be just fine. I think that is a lie from hell. This is serious and if we are not paying any attention at all, like a gal-friend I talked to today. It was the same ole line I hear, and have even used in the past. "I'm so sick and tired of politics I'm not paying any attention anymore". Well it isn't just politics anymore, it's the lives of Americans, and the existence of our country that is at stake.

I don't think Jesus is coming back all that soon. I think that we are being called to stand up for what is right.