Who Is Susan?

Discussion in 'Comments on Forum' started by Shirley Martin, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

She only looks at Notices & Announcements. Who is she and why does she only look at Notices & Announcements? Hmmmmm..... It's a mystery. :cool:

Joe Riley and Faye Fox like this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

You should post this question in Notices & Announcements, and maybe Susan will answer?:confused:o_O

3. Shirley Martin

Registered

Ohhhhhh, no!!!!! :eek: I hope I haven't scared her off. I just wanted her to talk to me. :( Susan, I'm sorry. Please come back and talk to me. :oops:

4. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Now her account is showing. It wouldn't show for me earlier. She is on daily watching N & A and has her birthday listed 10 days after mine the same year. She joined on Dec. 20, 2021, and hasn't made a single post. Perhaps she is someone that left the forum and is checking to see if she gets a RIP under her old identity. Apparently, she wants to remain a mystery stalker.

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

WELCOME SUSAN!
    [​IMG]

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  6. Shirley Martin

Registered

7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"5 minute multi-camera, studio drama. A very nervous Jack arrives to meet his blind date, completely unaware of what to expect."

Nancy Hart and Shirley Martin like this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have been wondering about her, too, and messaged Ken about her. She is here just about every single day, for hours and hours sometimes, and even during the middle of the night.
    A while back, I sent her a PM to see if she needed help, but she has never answered. I have no idea why she is here, and Ken said he can’t tell any more than this either.

I don’t think that she is even interested in the forum, but I don’t know what purpose it serves for her to stay logged in. I thought maybe she was using it to PM someone , but she never does anything else except look at the notices and announcements. In almost 3 weeks, she could have read every post there, if she was doing that.
    She is not hurting anything, and has a proper name, so there is no reason (at this point) for Ken to ban her.

We do have members who just come and read, and don’t post, but they read a variety of posts that would be of interest to a person, so I do not think that she is just checking out the forum before posting.

Faye Fox and Joe Riley like this.
  9. Shirley Martin

Registered

Maybe she is just waiting for us to welcome her.

[​IMG]

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I guess that I can move this thread to the notices and announcement section, otherwise she would never even see it anywhere else, since she only ever goes there.
    If she would even respond and say what she is doing, that would be good, and giving her a welcome is always a good thing, anyway.

Joe Riley likes this.
  11. Shirley Martin

Registered

That might work. She doesn't have to say what she is doing. I'm not that nosy. :D Just say hello.

Joe Riley likes this.
  12. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

.The mystery is she watches N & A ONLY which has 3 sections, Roll Call, Introductions, and Members websites. To read anything she has to get into one of those subdivisions, then a specific thread. I have checked several times since Yvonne mentioned this and not once has she left the N & A page that just shows those 3 sections. It is a mystery to me what she is monitoring.

13. Shirley Martin

Registered

Could she be a Russian spy?????????? :D

14. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Seriously I think she is watching the N & A to see if a particular member's RIP appears. Maybe her computer is set to recognize a certain name and by watching N & A her computer can see if it comes up whether in Roll Call or a special thread dedicated to the deceased. She may not even be looking at the screen herself which explains why she won't answer PMs or tagging.

15. Shirley Martin

Registered

The mystery deepens.