Who Else Likes to Do Crafts?

Discussion in 'Hobbies & Crafts' started by Yvonne Smith, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Mari North

Mari North Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'm not really into crafts at all at this point. Not sure if it's not enough time, or not enough interest, but I suspect it's a combination of both.

That doesn't apply to the past because I've done various crafts in different stages of my life. I've done counted cross-stitch, rock painting, quilting, scrapbooking, and I've even made a few garments. Never liked any of it enough for it to become a passion, though. :)

Bonnie Thomas likes this.
  2. Bonnie Thomas

Bonnie Thomas Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Funny ... in the past I was into knitting and crocheting projects right and left, and some painting too. Had fun with it! Loved making things.
    Today, between my eyesight not being the greatest, and the 'short attention span' I've seemed to develop in old age, I can't sit still long enough to enjoy doing those things anymore.
    Even reading a book can be a problem, if I really don't get into it right away.
    I rather be outside raking up the yard or playing with the dogs. I like to keep moving. .. and that comes in very handy when I'm babysitting with my two little granddaughters who are non-stop movers.:p:D