Who Are The Power Elite?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ina I. Wonder, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

I have heard of the term, the power elite, most of my life. As a child, I associated this with the old 'them' that everyone talked of.

But now it seems there really is a group labeled The Power Elite, This group is said to be made up of some of the members of the upper class who have the interest, and the financial abilities to involve themselves in molding those of us not in this tight group. That's probably is 99% of the rest of humanity.

Now I do understand that the majority of the upper classes are not involved or even want to be involved in such a group.

I also understand that this group has been around for all time. Although, in the past, elitists were more localized to certain areas. But, the advent of world wide communications has made it possible to manipulate whole countries and the world in general.

So of course I ask myself just what is the agenda of such a group as "The Power Elite".

After thinking about it this political season, I have really seen that our TV news, our online medias, and even the way and what our schools are teaching is used to manipulate all of us into of thinking about and doing things that ultimately benefit the members of the power elitists. Those benefits include power, position, class, and most of all money.

Do you think there is anything that could ever break or even crack the holds these power elitists have on our countries and our world?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

People who have money and power have always been able to use that power to get whatever they wanted, whether it was good or bad for the rest of humanity.
    We have talked on this forum about the control that these elites have on the media, both here and in other countries. Anytime that you have 5-6 large corporations controlling something, they have a virtual monopoly on what is happening in that area. Reporters have to say what they are told, and report the news with the correct slant, or they lose their jobs (and sometimes their lives) when they do not follow orders. Since all of the media is controlled, they are then blacklisted and can't work anywhere else; so most of the news media tells us what they are told.
    This part is well-known and not really a secret or conspiracy anymore.
    It is when you delve into the inside of the power elite and ask whether they are more than just powerful, but instead if they are actually evil, then you get into the underworld of a conspiracy , and the theories abound about the New World Order, the satanic upper level Freemasons, and other secret societies that we never hear about except as conspiracy theories.
    Some believe the elites are controlled by other-world aliens who have come here, and maybe been here for many years. I don't believe in these kinds of aliens; but I do think that there are untold evil forces at work that create the wars and other tragedies in the world.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  3. Yvonne Smith

Here is one part of a 5-part series by Ron Paul , talking about the power elite. He talks about the banking system right at the first part, and this video was recorded from some television program news way back in 1988.
    Ron Paul was running for President even back then as a Libertarian candidate.
    What is interesting is when he is talking about the big bankers gobbling up the little bankers, and that is exactly what we saw happening in the years following this presentation. I remember there being little city and county banks for each town, even when it was a small town of only a few thousand people.
    Gradually, the larger banks bought out the smaller local banks, and after that the megalith banks bought out the larger ones, and now we have no guppies and only sharks in the waters.
    Much of what Ron Paul is talking about has happened, so he had a good grasp on things even back then. He speaks about the fact that even though we have always had the two-party system, it doesn't really matter as long as the same agenda goes forward with either party in control. This is exactly what @Ken Anderson has been talking about , and it is still happening.

Here is the first video in the series, but if you look on Youtube , you can watch all five if you are interested.

Ina I. Wonder and Ken Anderson like this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

North Dakota still has community banks, ones that serve only one or two towns, many of which are not connected with the FDIC.

Ron Paul explains things very well, btw.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

I think that there are some in Idaho still, too, and probably in some of the other states. The ones that I see here are mostly part of larger banks; but I really haven't looked to see if there are some smaller ones around. Even so, these small banks used to be the norm, and now they seem to be few and far between.

6. Hugh Dowling

Hugh Dowling Veteran Member
    Registered

So, that`s what they are calling themselves these days...A name change...but, of course, the agenda remains basically the same...with maybe just a little variation on the theme of distributing the vast ocean of wealth and power. I`m sure that Mr. Trump is involved in all this at some point. But, then again...perhaps he was when they still referred to themselves as the ...Illuminati...There is just one thing which can break this pattern. But, it would be necessary to be a part of a faith based philosophy in order to believe it.

7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I put this in the conspiracy forum because there is too much truth for most people to handle.
    The deep state and their meetings and documents are close held secrets. Some get out.
    Here is a video with a person talking about one of the documents that were found.
    Silent Weapons Quiet War - UPDATE
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/rrkiNQ0Lkrlg/

8. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

9. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

When I was younger I used to look down on those who felt history was a battle between bad people and good people - simplistic thinking from simple people, I thought. As I've watched the world evolve in the last 30 years or so my thinking has changed about that.

It looks to me as if the current crop of world rulers ( the real rulers, not the official ones ) have coalesced into smaller and smaller groups and where once there were factions based on language or country of origin, they are more than ever in agreement with each other and pursue the same goals.

The old families of Europe and Asia, and America to a lesser extent, with their multi-generational wealth, along with a new segment of technically savvy bureaucrats and politically savvy scientists have decided what we should eat, how we should live, how many of us there should be, and what worldview we must have to exist.

Every day seems to sharpen my own now simplistic interpretation; that we are seeing some sort of final battle between good and evil. I'm not a strong believer in God, but I think it wouldn't hurt anyone to pray that the good wins out. I pray for that myself.

10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Here is an idea of what the "elite" have in store for us.
    link

11. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

also...with the use of gmo technology ...that has ability to cross pollinate..
    giving other crops the same gmo properties ...
    the vaccines that serve
    a more sinister goal...
    can be delivered through the food chain...
    hence...buying up farmlands....we will only get food that's rationed out....

12. Ralf Mannheim

Ralf Mannheim Well-Known Member
    Registered

13. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

NOtice it was all told thousands of years ago, as it is happening today. The evil has been growing always stronger, never weaker, all over the world,
    and nothing will stop it
    until Messiah Returns for His people.

Teresa Levitt likes this.
  14. Rose Flowers

Rose Flowers Well-Known Member
    Registered

I see the Power Elite as those who have the interest to involve themselves in governing. They are located at the national, state and local levels. While the freedom to run for office is open to all of us, the larger the venue, such as national election for President, the more money it takes. But many State and local offices have no opponent on the ballot and don't require a lot of money to win, only the desire to be part of the government. I think the only answer to the Power Elite is for ordinary citizens to dedicate a portion of their time each month to electoral politics. I know this is hard with all the other duties most people have, but it is either that or be governed by the Power Elite.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  15. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

It would seem the only person who actually could and would stand against the WEF and C40 is Trump. That is why all the hounding even before the first election. He would slow down or stop their agendas. They need to stop him from becoming President. He was accomplishing the wall, improving the economy for all, stopping human trafficing and returning kids to their families, and we were not fearing being called racists or sexists, etc although people were accusing him of those.

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.