While The Left Has Riots And Protests, Happy Trump Supporters Have Parades

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

One of the things about this election (and Trump’s whole presidency) is the difference in outlook, attitude, and actions of the Trump supporters and the never-Trumpers.
    As a general rule, the Trump supporters are happy, accommodating, and peaceful, with hopes for a better future with Trump as president.
    The Trump haters are just the opposite, screaming obscenities, rioting, protests, and in general angry, belligerent and aggressive people.

One of the interesting ways that this comes out is at the Trump rallies and parades. While Biden supporters have angry protests, the Trump supporters are happily having boat parades, biker parades, and even the Amish are now having parades with their horses and cows to show support of our fine president. President Trump is the first president in history to have the public support of the Amish community, and I am guessing that this would also include Mennonites, Anabaptists, and other related church groups.

2. Yvonne Smith

Hawaii is a traditionally blue state, and this is a Trump Truck Parade in Hawaii. It is possible that they will go red this time in the election because Trump is gaining so much support everywhere.

A06DE685-9FCD-4ECB-B4A4-54B4AF6C1662.jpeg

3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

We have quite a presence of Amish in our area. I've been stuck behind many an Amish horse and buggy. I never actually tried to distinguish Amish from Mennonite or other like communities. They all seemed to have offshoot groups that went by varying rules. It struck me how all of them, especially the women, worked hard and long hours everyday. In some groups the women made every stitch of clothes anyone wore. In other groups the carpenters would wear store-bought blue jeans.

I've worked with several Amish carpenters. They had some conflicting protocols when working outside their community. They wouldn't drive but accepted rides to work in other peoples' cars or trucks. I even heard that some owned pickup trucks but got non-Amish carpenters to drive them. I don't know if that's true.

They were enjoined from using power tools at home but used them at work. That aspect is purely practical. No one would hire them on the outside if they cut all their lumber with handsaws only. Not using power tools = no outside jobs.

I'm surprised that they would endorse Donald Trump. I was under the impression that they distained the political processes of the world and held them at a distance.

4. Yvonne Smith

In Bonners Ferry (Idaho) where I used to live, there were Mennonites. They interacted with the community and except for their dress, you really didn’t notice any difference of who was or was not a Mennonite. They drove cars, and owned businesses, just about the same as everyone else.

Since this thread is not about religious groups, I won’t go into that; but President Trump IS the first president ever that they have supported as a group, so it is not surprising that you didn’t think that they were political, @Dwight Ward .

Bobby Cole and Dwight Ward like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

This is a Trump parade several miles long, in California. They also erected a huge Trump sign, fashioned after the “Hollywood” sign that is on the hill outside Hollywood; but the sign was removed by authorities.
    You can see how hazy the sky is from the forest fires.

34CBC3FE-5564-4191-83F8-22F341944347.jpeg

6. Yvonne Smith

This Trump parade today is in Miami, Florida. Some of these parades are several miles long.
    This was a Latinos for Trump parade, and had over 30,000 vehicles !

4CAD0BFA-D8F3-4FAB-AF04-9387C00A85C7.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  7. Yvonne Smith

Boat parades are everywhere that there are lakes or rivers large enough to hold the parades.

7E595F67-D0E6-4202-93CF-08B265B2B59D.jpeg

Bobby Cole and Ed Wilson like this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

OMG, even the ET’s are voting for Trump......

80653899-1611-45FC-804F-10961DBD19EE.jpeg

9. Yvonne Smith

More happy Trump supporters, Catholic nuns (top left), Hispanics, Jewish, African-Americans, and Filipinos .
    This is something that I really like , that most of the Trump supporters are happy people, and not angry and screaming like the liberal protesters are doing.

207ACB20-1E77-409C-A273-3CC30267CDDF.jpeg

10. Yvonne Smith

One farmer had his Trump banners vandalized, so he used his huge hay bales and made then into a Trump sign. Don’t think anyone is going to steal this one !

E17303A8-B791-467D-B8C8-1AECB97855D2.jpeg

11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Without a joke, the Biden campaign in Maine tried to do a car parade. It consisted of eight cars. Yet, Biden is probably going to carry Maine's popular vote by a wide margin and win at least three of Maine's four electoral votes.

12. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump save Maine's lobster business hope they remember it. Are they all stuck on MSM for information.

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Most of the population of Maine is in the southern part of the state. Due to the following reasons, as I see them, Maine's southern district is widely Democrat.
    • Maine's colleges and universities, where solidly Democrat students are no doubt voting both in Maine and in their home states.
    • As Maine's industries are committing suicide or being destroyed, available jobs are largely in education, medicine, and government.
    • Although Maine's paper industry has collapsed, former paperworkers have not shed their union mindset.
    • Many Mainers have an aversion to thinking, so they are inclined to let the media tell them what to think and how to vote.
    • Although Maine's lobster industry is important to the state, very few Mainers are actually involved in it.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Make
    Andromeda
    Great
    Again!

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

This is a picture of a 90 mile long Trump Parade in Arizona. Some of them drive through several towns and pick up new people along the way, and they drive for miles and miles. The cars that you can see sitting off the side of the road are waiting for the caravan to pass through and then they follow in at the end of it.

A1B088E0-499E-40E7-B5EB-B2EC7E311D61.jpeg

John Brunner likes this.