Where Else Are Illegals Being Distributed In The United States?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Paraquote " a nation of sheep will be ruled by wolves". forgot who said it.
    " Neither a wise man nor a brave man lays down on the tracts for the train of the future to run over him". Ayn Rand?

Bruce Andrew likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was listening to/watching the SpecOPsMonkey aviation report this morning, and one of the things that he was covering was where they have set up the tent camps/prison camps where they process the illegals and the afghan “refugees” that they are flying into this country and then sending to the states . Here is the map that he put up that shows where these camps are located.

7F1E2F64-10BA-4247-B24A-A53CDAB55E9E.jpeg

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I just read an article stating that TSA allows illegals to use arrest warrants as ID to get through airport security.

I can find no mention as to their being vaxxed-exempt in order to board the flight.

Denise Evans and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Come on John....You know they don't have to follow procedures that they don't like

John Brunner likes this.
  5. John Brunner

"We don't need no stinkin' laws."

6. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

not surprising listening to our so-called leadership these days :( those are millions of votes for biden coming into the US. Everyone of you knows that already.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Beth Gallagher and John Brunner like this.
  8. John Brunner

Obama taught Joe how to draw lines. Obama even left this for him:

[​IMG]

9. Denise Evans

Registered

That's priceless, but I almost choked on my lunch, or worse, almost blew into my computer ;) LOL!

John Brunner likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

Saw this today, first video I've seen of illegals being brought to our airports and being dropped off. They don't go through any security inside the airport at all according to this, they just scatter. Airport Security in this video called in the police, and I haven't watched the whole video though yet, just long enough to know we have to get biden and all his cronies the hell out of the Whitehouse. This was in August, so I don't have anything of late.

Ken Anderson and John Brunner like this.
  11. John Brunner

I commented before that the TSA is letting illegals use arrest warrants as a form of valid I.D.

Yvonne Smith and Denise Evans like this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

I saw that somewhere, but didn't go into it. I don't know who the heck TSA even is?? Crooks no doubt, maybe owned by Soros or some creep like him?

13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

They also do not have to be tested for covid or vaccinated in order to fly in the airplane, and they are going all over the United States by the thousands. Just like the Post Office, federal workers, and members of congress, they are exempt from the vaccination.
    If the covid virus really was a health problem, and the vaccine really helped, then ALL of these groups would be required to comply with what everyone else is mandated to do.

TSA is airport security, @Denise Happyfeet . You have to pass through their scanners in order to fly anywhere, and show legal proof of who you are. If you are flying into another country, just a driver license will not suffice, you have to have a legal passport.
    The illegals are not required to have any of these, and the arrest record certainly shows that we are bringing in the criminals !

Denise Evans likes this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

Now there's point Yvonne!! Exactly, if it "was" a real threat to the Nation. This I believe, was an attempt to get more votes for democrats/pinochio joe, but that's been voted down, so what are they going to try next, cheating again?? Those videos pulling boxes out from under cabinets in, where was it, Pennsylvania? I can't remember now, were enough, damning evidence. The people that were, by law, able to observe, ALL aspects of the voting were held back, kept out, that was the next thing something was "Rotten in Denmark" :mad:

I really wonder, and some of you will know and help me out, what our side is doing to get a fair vote, not just this year, but in 2024 if we can't get it proved that President Trump did win, and have biden and his dirty, rotten, sob's replaced, and maybe send them to jail to boot!!

15. John Brunner

Yes.

Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are already stating they do not trust the results of the upcoming elections, because Republicans are trying to put integrity back into the process. Actually, the Dems will jimmy the windows and the media will steal the elections.

Denise Evans likes this.