Where Are The Stars, Why Can't We See Them At High Altitude

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Joe Riley, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

This flat earth theory has been around forever and unless the whole world is in on it and they can change distance and time I really don’t believe it.
    I checked the flight time for a flight from Sydney Australia to Johannesburg South Africa now the distance using Google earth is about 7,000 miles and takes 14 hours. That is normal flight flying at 500 miles an hour perfectly correct.
    Checking the flat earth theory map the distance between those points would 50,000+ miles it would have to warp time and space for that to work.
    If the people in the flat earth group think it is a conspiracy everyone must be in on it even the air lines.
    Anyone one can check out what I did. DfXNL.jpg

Denise Happyfeet likes this.
  3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Veteran Member
    Registered

Some flights in the Southern Hemisphere exist only on paper. No plane at the gate, no actual flight. This thread asks why the stars cannot be seen from space, or even an airplane, flying at high altitude?

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Denise Happyfeet likes this.
  5. Doc James

Doc James Member
    Registered

Stars cannot usually be seen at high altitudes because of the clouds, and mostly because stars are usually bodies of gas that light up. The closer you get to it, you usually don't see it anymore. Flying at high altitudes usually tends to get more cloudy, hence, the water vapors surrounding uou usually obscures the stars.