What's Your Thought's On Ufo's? Hoax Or Real?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Lon Tanner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

On the internet News:

Pentagon Official Co-Authors Paper Suggesting Alien Intelligence Behind UFO Sightings

Pentagon Official , Co-Authors Paper Suggesting , Alien Intelligence Behind UFO Sightings. Politico reports that a recent academic paper suggests that unidentified aerial phenomenon may actually be alien probes from a mothership sent to study Earth. Politico reports that a recent academic paper suggests that unidentified aerial phenomenon may actually be alien probes from a mothership sent to study Earth. A draft paper dated March 7 was co-authored by Sean Kirkpatrick, head of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), and Harvard professor Avi Loeb. A draft paper dated March 7 was co-authored by Sean Kirkpatrick, head of the Pentagon’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), and Harvard professor Avi Loeb. Politico reports that over half of the paper is dedicated to the possibility of unexplained objects under investigation by the DoD may relate to the "mothership" scenario. Experts claim that the academic paper highlights the Pentagon's openness to scientific debate regarding the nature and possible origin of UFOs. . According to the paper, interstellar objects like the cigar-shaped 'Oumuamua' spotted in 2017, “could potentially be a parent craft that releases many small probes during its close passage to Earth.”. The paper also reportedly speculates on the possible motivation for aliens to deploy exploratory probes to our planet. What would be the overarching purpose of the journey?

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x8k6gbo

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There is something definitely "out there", perhaps extraterrestrial in origin. They have been reported for many years, but the big flap was in the 1950s around the dawn of the nuclear age. There may be something that triggers more intense scrutiny around nuclear and thermonuclear explosions. We may be up to something, as the U.S. Navy has now been monitoring and reporting "visits" for a while. Foo Fighters were reported during WWII by pilots, perhaps due to the Manhattan Project and the work done by German and Japanese scientists.

Tony Page and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Back a year or so My belief was that ufos were either Made by the US military Or an ancient civilization Living in a remote location. Now I have to add extraterrestrial Entities as a possibility.
    I still feel that US government knows more than it's letting on, Hopefully someday this mystery will be Is resolved.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I really don't have an opinion on UFO's, but I was reminded of something funny my dad said when I was 12.
    We were watching an interview with Muhammad Ali & the interviewer asked him if he ever saw a UFO.
    He answered, "Yes, I've seen UFO's many times."
    My dad chuckled & said, "Yeah, I'd see UFO's too if I was hit by Joe Frazier."

Mary Stetler and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Did any of you see the footage of the UFO , shot by the model from her private plane ?

Not saying it is absolute , but it sure looks to be. It was posted on a local radio talk show blog yesterday. And it was on the Joe Rogan show.

I've heard nothing about it on MSM news.

Tony Page likes this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Nope; I didn't see that. I'll have to check youtube for it.

7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Lots of skepticism in the comments.

Tony Page likes this.
  8. Ron Beforee

Ron Beforee Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well , I never heard another word about it , radio orTV news. I surfed around the net a-bit ... so far nothing there either ?

Another hoax I suppose.

9. Tommy Gunne

Tommy Gunne Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

With today's technology I won't believe anything until one is actually found crashed or captured. It's way to easy to fake things nowadays

10. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Apparently, Nicola Tesla filed a patent back in 1928 for a flying machine similar to a helicopter , and the Germans also had the information and developed the concept.
    It uses a Tesla coil for developing energy, and certainly looks like what we have called a “flying saucer” for many years, and now usually called a UFO.
    After looking at this information, it would appear that at least some of the UDO’s people have seen were probably developed from the Tesla technology and are from right here on this earth and not outer space.

IMG_5161.jpeg

11. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Remember Oumuamua? The asteroid we believe came from another Solar system and some scientists believe it was a spaceship?
    If we can detect Oumuamua, Unless the u f o motherships come through a portal I believe anything else would have been detected by all the eyes in the sky we have.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Until now if you seen a UFO you were classed as crazy now more people are coming out and are being excepted. Even the government who covered it up for years are now claiming they are shooting them down [which I do not believe]. We are now realizing all that the news and government have been hiding. Knowledge is doubling faster and faster and if you think we advanced from 1903 Right Brothers to jet aircraft in WW2 1944 Admiral Byrd seeing flying saucer in Antarctica in the late 1940/50. It does not take a master mind to know that in 50 years we learned how to fly and go to space that 70 years have passed and we did nothing. They say knowledge is doubling now at a rate of 1 year. I think we have been kept in the dark for a long time now

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

David Grusch, a whistleblower, claims that the US government is hiding known contacts with non-human intelligent beings and craft.

Skeptics and believers discuss David Grusch's claims.

The Behavior Panel discusses the interview from a body language perspective.

Do you believe this is real? Does this guy seem like he's telling the truth to you? Could it be a setup for something the US government intends to blame on aliens in the near future? Could it - like the Trump trials - be a distraction from Joe Biden's very real scandals? Something else?

Tony Page and Chris Ladewig like this.
  14. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I do NOT believe that aliens have been visiting us. Do I believe that aliens exist somewhere in the universe ? Yes, quite likely.
    If they do not exist then it is one hell of a lot of wasted space.

There are aprox 100 billion stars in our milky way galaxy. Additionally , there are between 100 billion and 200 billion galaxys in the known universe. IF there are even only 3 planets for each star in the universe then that equals one heck of a lot of planets.

I look at it this way. Claims of aliens being here on earth are fantastic claims. Fantastic claims require fantastic proof. What kind of proof would I accept ? Well, a lead aluminum alloy would go a very long way to giving me very serious consideration.

Once, quite recently, a U.S. fighter plane was tasked to intercept an unknown object over S.W. USA. When he reached his maximum altitude, he reported that the object was still way above him and executing sharp turns. Certainly an interesting report. BUT, it still does not absolutely prove anything.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2023
    Nancy Hart and John Houlihan like this.
  15. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I agree, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I am doubtful about intelligent life anywhere in the galaxy because of the odds shown by the one example we have. On earth, it has taken over 3 billion years for intelligent life to appear. The chance of life spontaneously arising is pretty much incalculable. In addition to that, out of the estimated 3 billion years+ of life on earth, out of the millions of species and individuals and countless generations, only very recently did intelligence capable of technology arrive. And when it did, it arrived in only 1 species out of countless. So looking at the example of the earth, it is an exceedingly rare event.

One more thing I think argues against it. We view ourselves as something special in the universe because of our intelligence. We need to remind ourselves that intelligence is not some end game to evolution. We are successful but so are plenty of other animals, plants, fungi, etc. that lack intelligence. From mother nature’s perspective, intelligence is just one more adaptation like the claw, the fang, the spider web, that helps perpetuate a species. We are nothing special and we can view many other organisms as more successful if we measure by biomass, adaptability, longevity, fierceness, etc. $0.02.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2023