What's Your Thought's On Ufo's? Hoax Or Real?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Lon Tanner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

In my physics studies I came to have some respect for the speed of light as a limit to how fast energy can travel. I asked myself why there had to be such a limit and only could surmise some vague idea of how the center of origin of the universe is somehow preserved by there being such a limit.
    All that is prefatory to why I have doubts that anything made by intelligent life can travel faster than light. If such a limit applies, it would be hard for an intelligent species to visit other planets or even other solar systems, notwithstanding such things as space warps or wormholes.
    But I sure don't know everything. Certainly the conditions for intelligent life exist in many other places in the universe. Who knows what they could accomplish?

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

as long as they do not move in to Texas to live- i don't:D care. Texas is full up!

3. Dwight Ward

Registered

[​IMG]

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

According to "The Spaceships of Ezekiel", as the space vehicles advance, they become flatter. That is how he explains the cone-shaped things in the Old Testament and the discs of today. The author was an aeronautical engineer who received several patents on devices written about in the Bible. Who knows?

Bobby Cole and Mary Stetler like this.
  5. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It is one of the most convincing incidents. Sad cell phones weren't invented yet. The photo is a fake as far as I know no pics were taken.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

One would think that one of the busiest, if not The busiest airports in the U.S. would be able to garner a few more witnesses than a couple dozen.
    Added to that, tourists have cameras and yet no one thought to snap one off but of course, the initial witnesses mentioned were working so…..

Too bad they didn’t decide to do “the day the earth stood still” gambit. Klaatu Barada Nikto…

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Steven Stanick

Registered

As far as photos go back then cameras were mostly packed in suitcases not carried in pockets and often had to be focused prior to shooting. Add to that fact how long was the UFO visible? Also, who is paying any attention to what is in the sky at an airport? Airports do have roofs.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Good point but the 30 or so times I’ve gone through O’Hare, the amount of glass that surrounds the terminal at key positions is always home to onlookers who watch the incoming and outgoing aircraft.

Now, I just took a re-look at the picture and it was from 2006 which would lend itself to both cell phone cameras and of course, the ever popular Kodak Instamatic.

No matter, Whether it’s real or not, I still find it fascinating for a myriad of reasons.

9. Steven Stanick

Registered

It does not stand to reason a life form would travel light years distances to do nothing. I believe UFOs are the result of time warps or dimension warps. The universe is still a great mystery on how it functions.

Ken Anderson and Bobby Cole like this.
  10. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The Daily Mail
    April 7, 2022

EXCLUSIVE: 'They woke up burned or injured.' Top brain expert and ex-CIA officer reveals hundreds of military servicemen suffered brain damage or symptoms of the mysterious 'Havana Syndrome' and even DEATH after encountering UFOs

This is an interview with forensic neuroimaging expert Christopher Green the self-described go-to physician by the Department of Defense for unexplained morbidity and mortality, having dealt with 'hundreds of patients' who were injured or died after interacting with UFOs.

Link

This article also introduces an interesting term: UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena)

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

12. Dwight Ward

Registered

Assuming aliens exist and are visiting us, the harmful radiation (or whatever is proving harmful to pilots) is either an aspect of the alien craft which they can't control or one they are deliberately causing. They are either actively hostile or just uncaring about causing harm. Either way is noy a good thing.

13. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

How do you expect that anyone can PROVE something does not exist ? Let's say I believe in a two headed green monster. Now, prove it does not exist.

Tony Page and Don Alaska like this.
  14. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

For the sake of argument, let's assume that UFO's do exist. If so, then the very closest planet they could come from is Alpha Centauri... a distance of 4.35 LIGHT YEARS. At sub-light speed it would take 6,000 + years.

15. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

This is pretty humorous but still serious and I’m with him (Neil deGrasse Tyson).

Ruby Begonia likes this.