What's Your Thought's On Ufo's? Hoax Or Real?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Lon Tanner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I have been watching a Doco on Netflix called Hanger 1 that presents some interesting data about the whole UFO phenomenon, particularly past president's Ike, Truman, Kennedy and Nixon's involvement.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think there is no doubt that UFOs exist, @Lon Tanner but what they are and where they originate is still unknown. They are even depicted in petroglyphs from prehistoric times. Harry Truman apparently set up some commission to investigate them after the sightings during and after WWII, but as far as I know the findings of that commission have never been made public. Operation Blue Book was started later, but the purpose of that was mostly to calm the public and explain away most of the incidents.

3. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I can remember reading about Operation Blue Book in Argosy magazine when I was in high school 19 50-52. I was fascinated.
    The HANGER 1 doco on Netflix talked about Richard Nixon taking his friend Jackie Gleason to view a Time Capsule that had alien life. The program talked about a whole series of inter connected underground facilities dealing with UFO's

4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I watch all programmes relating to UFOs and I'm convinced they exist
    Very high up officials and military men have witnessed them - they are told to keep quiet, but a group of them
    got together to speak out

5. Maggie Mae

Maggie Mae Veteran Member
    Registered

I also believe they exist.

When we are told that something is always a weather balloon you must - sooner or later - become very skeptical of what is clearly a lie or coverup.

Too much secrecy .. too many have finally begun to tell their stories of what they saw and the threats they received to keep quiet or else.

It all runs the same line as Yeti, Bigfoot, Swamp monsters and extinct animals.

We are told nope .. they do not exist .. then lo and behold someone shows up with a photo, a video or a body of the extinct animal or of any other thing like the Bigfoot.

These people don't know for sure and until they can truly prove to me that these things do not exist - then they do exist.

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I believe that they exist, but like @Don Alaska said, we don’t know where they come from. I believe that some are probably test planes from our own government that are military secrets; but the ones that are in the old pictures and paintings have to be something entirely different because they were painted in an era when an airplane didn’t even exist, let alone a UFO.
    The Hollow Earth theory says that they come from inside of there, and the flat earth theory shows other “earths” lying beyond the outer wall of this earth, so the UFO’s could come from those in that situation.

I saw something that I thought must have been UFO’s one night when Bobby and I were in Idaho. It was summer, and I was outside on the patio just relaxing in the cool night air and looking at the stars, and suddenly 4-5 (planes ?) came from out of the northeast, going faster than enything I have ever seen, and then suddenly made a sharp right turn in perfect formation and flew off into the western sky.
    I have no idea if it was several different aircraft perfectly flying together, or one large one with 5 lights; but it/they were going unbelievably fast ! !

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    Faye Fox, Terry Coywin and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Patsy Faye

Registered

Sightings go back to the 40s and even as late as the 70s - military that worked with aircraft design, stated we did not
    have such capacity on Earth. To stop - accelerate - split into 3 craft - impossible as far as they are concerned.
    It also appears there are different races, just as on Earth.
    Watching ancient civilisations and the sightings they may have experienced, suggests sightings go way way back.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

If you do a search for ancient paintings with a UFO, you will find some very interesting interpretations of strange spacecraft in the pictures. Since there were painted hundreds of years ago, there is no way that the artist could have known what spacecraft looked like unless they were seeing some of them flying around, why else paint something that far fetched ?

Here is one website that shows some old paintings with spacecraft flying in the sky, and one has things that could be astronauts (skinny ones) coming down from the UFO.

http://thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/03files2/UFOs_in_Art_01.html

Chris Ladewig and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Read the book of Ezekiel. A NASA engineer obtained several patents developed from the passages in that book, and wrote a book about it himself.

10. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Now just because I give my opinion here don't switch this thread over to the faith part of the forum. :)

I think UFO and Aliens are the "fallen angels" God threw out of heaven along with satan.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

All a hoax.

12. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

I do believe something is there, I have been in some very remote areas with others several times and seen things not explained or very hushed up shortly afterwards, one in McKinney Texas years ago with ex and friends, all over the news and radio and the next day not 1 mention of it later nothing! Another time in East Texas with 5 people at work and all asked to draw what we saw they all matched! Afterwards interviewed and told best to forget that by capt. We were very close to it. All at night or right at dusk, another in the Texas Panhandle with 3 others looking at the New Mexico line. The instance in McKinney was all over the media, every channel on news ran it then nothing at all.
    I have been in some other places and seen things to in the country US or elsewhere very unexplained, in the New Mexico area we were working with some NM officers that night and told we see things like that here a lot.
    So yes I believe in them.

Also growing up with my parents in Dallas Tx we as a family saw something.

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I've never seen any such thing but it makes sense to me that there would be intelligent life on other planets, and there's no reason to believe that some of them haven't found their way to Earth. Regardless of its origin, if it's flying and you don't know what it is, then it's an unidentified flying object, that could only be described as a UFO. I'm sure they're not all from some other planet. I'm quite sure that governments throughout the world, and perhaps particularly that of the United States, have developed secret craft that we wouldn't be able to identify, and these probably account for a lot of the UFO accounts. After all, some of the craft that we do know about now would have probably looked alien to someone who happened to see them thirty, forty, or fifty years ago. There are also other light phenomena that could appear to be flying objects. So I am sure that a lot of them are not alien spacecraft, but it's also likely that some of them are.

14. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Not hoax. Hoax implies intentional deception.

Not real either. Just haven't been explained, or folks prefer not to believe the explanation.

I think we would get some kind of electronic signals long before anything was visible, with all the technology now.

Bobby Cole and Lulu Moppet like this.
  15. Patsy Faye

Registered

They have been on Radar plenty of times
    Signals ……… maybe there have been
    The thing is, we presume they come from above - not necessarily so