What's Your Opinion Of Our New Vp Kamala Harris?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Sad as it is to say this, I hope Joe hangs in there to finish his term. It would be a shame for our first female black president to be that ridiculous giggling window-dressing with carpet burns. (Let's call it as we see it, lol.) And why do they persist in calling her "African American" when her parents were Jamaican and Indian?? Such a sham, in so many ways.

2. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I’ve always been democrat. When I became a voter nobody knew what a republican was.
    As far as Ms Harris goes or what she does is of little interest to me. All she needs do when
    she arises of a morning, all she need do is ask, “How’s the president?” She needs do
    nothing. Vice presidents are figure heads. One VP said, ‘VP’s are not worth a bucket of spit.
    So, Ms Harris is nothing to get excited about or even to criticize.

The best that can be said be about her, she was active in removing the previous administration from
    office. So while I think she is not what many hoped she would be, she
    don’t need to be. Whatever she does or don’t do, it doesn’t matter. May the force be with her.
    Most didn’t vote for Ms Harris, they voted against the president and vice president in office at the
    time and they did good.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    Nancy Hart likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

She has succeeded in being the worst possible at whatever she isn't doing....

Beth Gallagher and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The rumors are that Biden's handlers are shopping the idea of replacing Kamala Harris with Butt-gig.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

He already sucks at being the head of transportation so they want to put him into another position he’s going to suck at?
    Maybe if they make him Secretary of Antifa he could run them into the ground too.

Don Alaska and Beth Gallagher like this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Will he be done with maternity leave in time? I hope he doesn't wear the strap-on boobs to the swearing-in.

7. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Rumor also has it that none other Michelle Obama and the Obama political machine is behind the move to dump Harris. Kamala is a good scapegoat for some of this administrations, many screw-ups.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

To be serious though; If Harris were to be forced out it’s a lead pipe cinch that Biden will be declared medically incompetent which will throw Pelosi into the catbird seat unless of course Biden were to pick Pete prior to his own political demise. I’ve been afraid since day one that somewhere along the way a Nixon-Agnew stunt would happen and the wicked witch of the west take the catbird seat.

This present leadership has GOT to be the laughing stock of the entire world for indeed one just can’t make up the amount of stupidity they have exhibited in just a few short months.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I read that if Camelho should unfortunately pass away, Biden or his handlers could replace her with someone else. They suggested that she hire her own security. You know, just in case.

10. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

I wasn’t aware that the Clintons had it in for Harris. :rolleyes:
    Maybe Harris should check herself into a suicide watch facility. Ya know, like Epstein was.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I bet Miss Hil would love to be vice-president. Then when Biden is removed, guess who would be president!!!!!!!

12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Michelle would have to commit suicide first. We’ve all read the gossip about Michelle wanting the seat almost as bad as Hillary.
    Think of it. The first trans president! Makes my eyes and chest swell up with………a feeling that I’ve gotta barf.

13. Beth Gallagher

Registered

All this Kamala talk made me curious about how they'd actually be able to get rid of her. Apparently since she was legally ELECTED by the people :rolleyes:, she'll have to be impeached, voted on by both houses of Congress, blah, blah. We all know she's done nothing impeachable... since she has in fact done nothing at all, so I'm thinking we're stuck with her.

Seems to me they need to work on those laws/regulations around the office of VP. She was obviously elected as part of a "ticket" and not on her own. Maybe it's time that VP race was separated from the presidential. Hmmmm.

14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think she can be removed by the 25th amendment just like "Sleepy Joe" can, but it would take Congress and the Cabinet to go along. Doubt it will happen, at least before next year. In early history, folks ran for the Presidency and the biggest vote-getter was the President and the one who came in second was the Vice President. That was changed in 1803 to provide for them to be elected as a ticket, since in previous elections, the two offices were usually occupied by people of opposing parties--sometimes real enemies. I don't think she is incapable of conducting the requirements of the office (although Joe may be) and she hasn't (as far as I know) not committed ant "high crimes or misdemeanors" either, although neither had Trump and he was impeached for political reasons.

link

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

What’s that you asked?
    I’ve read several articles about what Harris asked NASA climate reps and I still am highly confused.
    I think what she was asking was if NASA could measure how many trees by satellite, neighborhood by neighborhood to establish whether predominantly black neighborhoods had more or less trees than white neighborhoods.

She totally interrupted a climate change presentation to ask about tracking black trees or something like that which made no sense at all especially given the type of people she was asking and the way the question was phrased.
    Here, you decide.
    https://en-volve.com/2021/11/07/wat...sure-trees-by-race-for-environmental-justice/