What's The Best Free Wifi For Laptops

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Krissttina Isobe, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Ken N Louis

Ken N Louis Veteran Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith on your home desktop, hold down the Ctrl botton and scroll up or down with your mouse to make your screen larger/smaller.

Yvonne Smith and Terry Page like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Wow, @Ken N Louis , that shows how long it has been since I have had a regular desktop computer ! The old one that I had didn't do anything like that. You had to go into settings and change those numbers that make the screen larger or smaller, and then that was how you viewed the screen from then on.
    Now, my desktop is the Dell XPS-18, which is an all-in-one and has touchscreen just like a tablet does.
    You can either use it with a keyboard and mouse, like a regular desktop, or you can use the touchscreen and virtual keyboard, or any combination of those two things.
    I usually use the regular keyboard to type, and a combination of the touchscreen and the mouse when using that computer.
    I dislike being stuck at a desk to use it, plus I hate the new Windows, and find that very difficult after being used to Apple for all of this time.
    I usually only go in the computer room when I have to sync the iPads and iPhone, and the rest of the time, no one uses it except Bobby, who doesn't mind using Windows.

Ken N Louis likes this.