What's For Dessert?

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Diane Lane, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I made another batch of ricotta yesterday. I knew I'd be using this batch for dessert, so I added a little pineapple juice in with the lemon juice I used to curdle the hot milk. How I use it will be determined by how I'm feeling, but if I feel better tomorrow, I might try making a small tart or cheesecake. Otherwise, I'll eat it with pineapple chunks.

2. Diane Lane

Registered

3. Diane Lane

Registered

Sometimes I get enough satisfaction from looking at a recipe and pictures of the dessert, that I don't even have to make and eat it. I'm not sure that's the case with this recipe, though, because this cake looks amazing. I can see how moist it is from the picture. I'm not a huge chocoholic, unlike most in my family, but occasionally, I will get a craving for chocolate. I might have to try making this, just to see how delicious it turns out. http://www.lifesambrosia.com/2015/01/black-and-white-chocolate-cake-recipe.html black and white chocolate cake.jpg

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  4. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

Easy Pecan Clusters

Put 6 squares almond bark and 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips in Microwavable container and heat on high for 2 Minutes. Stir to mix together then microwave 1 more minute. Stir in 2 cups chopped pecans. Put spoonfuls on parchment paper lined cookie sheet and refrigerate to cool.