What's Your Thought's On Ufo's? Hoax Or Real?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Lon Tanner, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

I have no doubt that there are others in the universe.To believe anything else would be the height of arrogance. Have we been visited? A more intriguing question. The TV series "Ancient Aliens" presents some compelling evidence. Especially the sporadic quantum leaps in technology that mankind has experienced at several key junctions in our history. My problem with that series is that there is a glaring lack of actual trained degreed scientists contributing content. Most is provided by "Authors, researchers,and observers", Not that amateur observation and research is totally with out merit, but it would be nice to see some actual clinical discipline and accepted controls in place.

The pessimist in me says that no intentional encounters have ever happened,just on the notion that in mankinds history,whenever more than one culture have come together the results were usually not a good thing,as in war or pestilence. Nature loves patterns and consitency so I don't have any faith that visitors would be any less aggressive, or exploitative as mankind would be.

2. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

Personal experience. Working 3rd. shift on a break at 2 in the morning was outside in the parking lot smoking and talking with other employees. Happened to look up & saw what I thought at the time to be the north star. I pointed it out to the others & another employee said no and pointed to the north star.

As we looked at the light it went from stationary to streaking across the night sky, shrunk in size and disappeared in a few seconds.

But for me things like different DNA, prehistoric animals, cave drawings depicting flying objects, radar & sighting by people not prone to lying & even species of life on the island of Madasgar found no where else on our planet has me believing we aren't the only life forms in our galaxy.

Chris Ladewig and Patsy Faye like this.
  3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

There have been occasions where DNA samples have been recovered and the DNA could not be identified

4. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

A military film that was not supposed to be released to the public has a film shot by the pilot of a jet showing an object stopped then moves to it's right. The analysis of the physics of the movement came out to be a speed of 100,000 mph with a G-force of 1,350 G's. A human can withstand 8G's if I'm not mistaken. The speed was without sound despite the sound barrier being smashed. Thanks to everyone having camera phones there are a whole bunch of videos that raise many questions.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  5. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

These objects have been around for hundreds of years in my opinion, seen many programmes on UFOs and nothing now
    will shift my belief, besides, why would we be the only life in the vast universe
    Pilots and officials have witnessed countless sightings and encounters

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

How fast can a holographic image move ?

7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The Very First Hanna – Barbera Cartoon…’Ruff & Ready’

This is the very first episode of ‘Ruff & Ready’. It aired on NBC December 14, 1957 and was the first cartoon ever produced by Bill Hanna and Joe Barbera’s new company. Ruff (the cat) was voiced by Don Messick, and Reddy was voiced by Daws Butler. Messick also narrated.

8. Terry Coywin

Terry Coywin Veteran Member
    Registered

Of the billions of galaxies in space, there simply must be intelligent life elsewhere, but traversing space at will? I seriously doubt it. They'd have to have found a way to live for centuries while wending their way to us for if they were to travel faster than the speed of light, they'd disintegrate. Even following the bending wave bands of space light.

9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They might have been here for thousands of years. Look at the large stones cut and shaped than moved hundreds/thousand of miles with just man power? Or perfectly cut circles through rock with a copper chisel. Same cut marking showing up all around the world .
    Iron pots found in-beaded in coal found in a mine. There is so many things that do not fit into the time line that they want us to believe.
    A site to follow is they show thing that are just out of place.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOp-_-lVkj9MO1VPLAyHvYQ

Patsy Faye and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

A UFO or unidentified flying object means the object is unknown, so why is it attributed to extraterrestrial beings? Is it because it's more fun than shrugging your shoulders?

Terry Coywin and Martin Alonzo like this.
  11. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Last night I watched a documentary movie about UFO’s called “Unacknowledged”, and it was pretty interesting. I watched it on Amazon Prime Movies, but it is probably elsewhere as well.
    It talked about Roswell and the alien crafts found there, as well as other sightings over the years, and how even the well-documented information about aliens and UFO’s has been kept secret.
    It talks about how far advanced our space program actually is, so that much of what people think might be aliens are actually aircraft that we have designed , but are not part of public knowledge yet. He also mentioned medical treatments and free energy (Tesla) that we could be having if the corporations
    There is also some good information about other things that are being kept covered up from the people, and even from the President sometimes.
    Here is the trailer, and if you want to know more about how real UFO’s might be, this film is worth the watching.

13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Cool.
    "ufo" simply is unidentified flying object, right ? There are lots and lots of those. If people knew what they are, or find out what they are, then they are no longer unidentified, right ?

14. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

No The object is still Unidentified at first viewing.

15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Yes, and it may remain unidentified to most people,
    even though
    one to a hundred people in the world know what it is, it stays a ufo to others.