What Is Your Zodiac Sign?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Helene Lawson, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Helene Lawson

Helene Lawson Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm a Taurus, born on the 1st of May.
    Very stubborn. ;)

2. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Its funny how we look at the zodiac to see are personality traits. Whats even more funny is how true the zodiac can actually be with our personalitiy traits. I was born in the middle of March and I am a pisces. Which means I am imaginative and creative. This very true, I am creative, and I do have a good imagination. So, my zodiac sign did reflect this part of my personality.

3. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

I am a Virgo, September 21st.
    I don't pay attention to any of the astrological stuff, but I was enamored by it when I was younger. It's an interesting pastime.

4. Helene Lawson

Registered

It's very amusing when it actually refers to our traits.

5. Helene Lawson

Registered

My mother is a Virgo too. :D
    When I was younger, I would always read about my zodiac sign predictions on the newspaper.

6. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

Me too. I never missed a day. But my mom was into a lot of different things, e.g.,Astrology, Tarot and other things that Christians are warned about in the Bible. She finally gave it all up, and encouraged me to do the same. I don't think the Astrology in our newspaper is very accurate anyway, so I don't bother with it. :D

7. John Donovan

John Donovan Veteran Member
    Registered

Ugh, Astrology, my greatest weakness. When I was a child, my mother used to read the Horoscope daily, for all family members. Apparently, I am an "Aries", but I'm not so sure as I don't believe in such things, and never have those predictions been true for me.

Helene Lawson likes this.
  8. Helene Lawson

Registered

My granny is into such things too, I find it amusing.
    The newspaper horoscopes aren't so accurate for me either, so whenever I have time I would just read them on the Internet while surfing the daily news.
    The other day I would search for known people that are Tauruses and I found out that Leonardo Da Vinci and Adolf Hitler were Tauruses, interesting. :D

9. Helene Lawson

Registered

I don't think that men care about astrology much, haha. :D

10. John Donovan

Registered

Yeah, I noticed that it was mostly women in my family who were interested in checking the zodiac daily. My father was never interested in it either, or if I think better about it, he was a tad bit. My grandfather (from my mother's side) was also a huge zodiac-head. My father's folks weren't interested in such things, they were really focused on farm work and the such.

11. Helene Lawson

Registered

So, you lived on a farm during your childhood? So with no wonder there were more important things to do than reading horoscopes.

12. Carlota Clemens

Carlota Clemens Veteran Member
    Registered

I am Aries, born on April 16, and having Sagittarius as ascendant sign.

I was not only fervent horoscope reader in my teen years, but also wanted to be astrologist and bought a ton of books to learn, but never understood at all how to make horoscopes.

Later in life and having discovered the wonders of the Internet, I found many software aimed to making of you an astrologer, I tried to get back on trail with this, but I was then not longer interested on this.

To vague predictions, even if you know your ascendant sign. Even though, knowing about planetary hours and aspects do serve for wiccan-related practices...

13. Helene Lawson

Registered

Wow, so you were really interested in astrology back in your teens, same as I was. Magic is forbidden in the bible though.

14. John Donovan

Registered

My grandfather was the one who owned a farm, and I used to visit it quite often. It was an absolute delight for me to just take a break from the city's stressful atmosphere. Then, we moved to the States, and I had no refuge there, sadly. My grandfather died in the meanwhile, so we had to sell the farm. I visited it a few months ago, though, as I moved back to Romania, and I still know a few people there, who, to my surprise, didn't move out of that old village.

15. Helene Lawson

Registered

Oh, that's great. My Step Dad used to own a farm too, and back in my teens I would always visit his farm and stay there.
    It was a great way to relieve stress for me and just to relax & spend time near nature.
    I guess that you were very excited to visit the old village that your grandfather used to own. :)

John Donovan likes this.