What I Would Do To The Portland Rioting Arsonists

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Lon Tanner, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The only thing you are correct about is that yes, I do believe there is something you need help with.
    Oh and yeah, innocent until proven guilty but as an extension, if someone shoots at me, they’re guilty.

Now, why are there so many black people around if they are all being executed? I mean, you make it sound like someone is loading them into railway cars and shipping them off to the gas chambers since, as you “infer”, all it takes is to be black to be executed.

Oh, never mind, you needn’t answer until I go and count how many white people are on death row in this country and how many of those innocent people have shot at the police before they themselves got shot.

Now, give me some of those precious citations you “demand” but rarely show concerning how many black people get killed by cops versus whites. Give me one capital punishment state that only has black men or women on death row.
    I need a citation regarding forced shootings versus non forced by cops.
    I also need to know how many cops get killed by those innocent people you so want to be cuddly with.

One last thing. Yvonne doesn’t answer to fishermen looking to display an attitude. You play nice, she plays nice. She’s a lady and probably isn’t like anyone you are used to dealing with.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    Al Amoling likes this.
  2. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Right on cue!!!!

3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Dwight Ward

Registered

Oh and yeah, innocent until proven guilty but as an extension, if someone shoots at me, they’re guilty.

You're wrong, Bobby. If they miss you they're mostly peaceful.

Ken Anderson and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Ya see Pete, the other day you were all about how Guilty the kid was when he shot his pursuer and you are all about how Guilty all of the police are because of some bad calls.

From day one since you came here, you’ve constantly judged and hung everyone high you find distasteful and have lately managed to call a lot of us here Hypocrites but yet you can come off saying, “INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY” and think you’re getting away with it?

Typical leftist who can dish it out but when someone who has performed more research and doesn’t watch all the idiots on TV do their one-ups-manship in the field of stupidity, they start yelling Foul!!

And.......Right on cue? You betcha and I’ll keep being right .....and right on cue as long as you keep posting less than intelligent remarks that have little or nothing to do with the truth.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    Martin Alonzo and Al Amoling like this.
  6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Yes, unfortunately in a day when one’s riotous actions are judged on a bell curve, two stores being ransacked and burned down in a city with a hundred stores is indeed mostly peaceful.

mmmm....isn’t that like a lady saying that she’s a little pregnant?

Dwight Ward likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I can appreciate that if someone watched only CNN and MSNBC, and confined their reading to the Washington Post and the New York Times, their worldview would be sharply skewed, to say the least. When I attend an event, or actually watch the event on C-Span or elsewhere, then read or view the media reports on the same event, it does seem like they were watching a whole different event than I was, so I expect that all of their reporting is like that. It would be like trying to decide the guilt or innocence of someone based only on the evidence provided by one side.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I see the Federal police are starting to make arrests in Portland and these guys will not get off the hook because it is federal. The military intelligence have infiltrated all these groups [Antifa/BLM] so they are ready to shut them down when the time is right.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Hopefully, because the Portland DA has decided not to charge anyone. Nevertheless, they still want taxpayers throughout the country to foot their bills.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Holy cow, we agree on something Pete. GODDAMN!!!

11. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

12. Ken Anderson

I guess we need to face it. Those Americans who are rooting for China today would have been on the side of Japan in the 1940s. We should never elect these people, however.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I know correlation does not imply causation. When something is so obvious it needs no explanation. Eg1_a2hXcAE0_Tq.jpg

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

They discover the snake den in Portland and a lot of other things
    Gunman Has Deadly Encounter With Police

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Dwight Ward

Registered

Got the narrator's name or webpage for that video, Martin?

I found it. Never mind.